Photo

Oops... what did I do?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:26 PM

Hi! In the past I have always stuck to just reading/responding to different threads. Today I started putzing around with other aspects of the forum. But tonight I must have clicked on something and can't figure out how to change it back.

Normally, when I would click on # Unread Posts, there would be a long list of posts I haven't read. (With the new ones from my previous log in first... then the list of the ones I didn't read during my previous visit... so I would have like 8 pages of threads to go through)

Well now when I go to # Unread Posts it only has like the 4 new ones and thats it. All the previous undread ones have completely dissapeared.

I hope that makes sense...so: What did I hit? Possibly something in the Quick Links or UserCP options? And is there anyway to fix it?

Thanks!

#2 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
    • 1,016 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:33 PM

You probably clicked on Quick Links and then Mark Forums Read.

#3 Bride010101

Bride010101
      • 1,547 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:37 PM

Any way to undo it?

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:39 PM

I don't think so. Click on the link that says read post from the last 24 hours and it will bring a few pages back.

#5 Bride010101

Bride010101
          • 1,547 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Yari
            I don't think so. Click on the link that says read post from the last 24 hours and it will bring a few pages back.
            Thanks! Hadn't tried that link after the first incidence. Teaches me for playing around with stuff I don't know. Hopefully it will go back to normal eventually. :)

#6 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:45 PM

It will be back to normal soon. Give it a couple of days for the threads to add up. I've done it before too.

BTW, did you change your user name?

#7 Bride010101

Bride010101
              • 1,547 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:31 AM

Thanks again! And yep its already starting to go back to normal... just panicked me when it first happened and bugged me because I couldn't narrow it down.

And yep I changed my username... previously naga0066... I meant to post that I did it but must have forgot. I like when I know people's acutal name, so I decided to follow the trend. :) When I originally signed up for the site I never guessed how addicted I would become and just used my generic username.

#8 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:47 AM

it's easier to remember people when they use their real name too. have fun catching up on posts.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#9 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:03 PM

I thought so, I love the trend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users