Photo

Best time of the day have pics taken at the beach

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 03:52 PM

I'm worried about this 'cause if my ceremony is at 6:30 P.M I would have to have the pics taken like at 5 or 4:30.. do you thinks it's too early?

what's the best time?

#2 jthrasher

jthrasher
    • Banned
    • 486 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:18 PM

I don't think that's to early. The worst time is 11-3 where the sun is pretty much directly overhead.

#3 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:25 AM

anny - whos your photographer? i would ask them. one thing i would suggest if i were shooting it is instead of doing one longer couples shoot, do about 15-20 minutes of shooting before the ceremony and then about 15-20 minutes after - that way you get pics with both lighting conditions.

how long is your ceremony? that time of year the sun will be setting around 8:30? - so the hour or so before would be great. personally i like shooting in bright light too. if you take a look at this album you can see both kinds of lighting -
        Album Preview
        - go about 7 pages in and see their first meeting - bright sunlight vivid colors. all through the ceremony too. look at the pic of them leaving the ceremony. now go past those a few pages and you will see the light in the hour before sunset. softer more even light. both are fine with me and doable.

hth!

#4 jpkw

jpkw
        • VIP Member
        • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:33 AM

Juan Carlos recommended that we have our ceremony at least 2 hrs before sunset so we have plenty of light for pics. I don't think that's too early. We're probably doing our ceremony at 5pm.

#5 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:35 PM

The problem is I don't know the time the ceremony will be (yet).. I'll definetly ask my photographer (cancunstudios) 'cause I don'r really know the time the sun sets..

Thanx Leigh!

#6 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:47 PM

Leigh!!! I love those pictures! where was that wedding at? That is the type of dress i'm looking for that she is wearing!! I hope I find one just like that!!

#7 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Natalie M
                Leigh!!! I love those pictures! where was that wedding at? That is the type of dress i'm looking for that she is wearing!! I hope I find one just like that!!
                thanks natalie :) the wedding was at el dorado royale in RM.

i just sent you a pm about something else. that dress was winnie couture. hth. have a good day - leigh

#8 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by leigh miller
                  thanks natalie :) the wedding was at el dorado royale in RM.

i just sent you a pm about something else. that dress was winnie couture. hth. have a good day - leigh
                  Thanks Leigh!! I sent you a PM back!

#9 anaderoux

anaderoux
                  • 3,220 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:56 PM

Yeah Leigh!! those pics are amazing!!! WOW If I had more money I'd book you to take my photos

#10 leigh miller

leigh miller
                    • 936 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by anacgarcia
                      Yeah Leigh!! those pics are amazing!!! WOW If I had more money I'd book you to take my photos
                      thanks! i would so love to do them too. have a great wedding! cant wait for you to share everything when you get back :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users