Photo

Is this normal?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Sherry

Sherry
  • 390 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:10 AM

It sounds pretty normal to me. It's a huge change, plus I've always found that with anything I plan for such a long time and think about for months and months, when it finally is really close, there's that weird feeling of 'how can this be here already?'.

#22 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:08 AM

Jen I am so excited at how close you are getting. I think of it like Christmas in that you really want it here but once it gets so close you get anxious about whether or not you are going to like your gifts and if you are going to have to fake that you like them. Not sure how they relate but anyway.....:)
      I guess what I am saying is this is the biggest build up you will have for one single event and your life will be a tiny bit different after. I am about a month away and getting antsy, not from not having stuff done but from the thought of the whole day being over.

HUGS!

#23 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:42 AM

I agree with the rest of the girls, what you're feeling is TOTALLY NORMAL!

Just make sure you really soak in these next few days prior to the wedding. It's all going to be over before you know it and it's such a rush! Good luck Jen!!! We'll miss you

#24 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
        more than normal!

hell, i still say "oh crap.... i'm married!!!"

I think this way all the time too....

#25 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:58 AM

Definetly!!! Or atleast I feel it and Im getting married in two months.... I cant wait and the other part of me is like OMG IM GETTING MARRIED!

#26 angitalia23

angitalia23
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:32 PM

Yeah!!! its sooo soon...and yes, I would think everyone goes through this at one point or another regardless of how much you love someone...your fine!!! & now its even closer than 9 days!!!

Anthony & Angela
            19 June 2008

#27 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:41 PM

This is crazy - I can't believe you and Heidi are already at this point!!!! I'm feeling butterflies for you Jen! ...Now, is THAT normal?!? LOLOLOL

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#28 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

YES - this is totally normal! I am too excited to sleep!! I just keep thinking of everything I need to do and then instead I hop on BDW! LOL! AHHHH! I totally know what you are going through right now! Don't worry - you are so close - everything will be perfect!

#29 lyrebard

lyrebard
                • 229 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:14 PM

Jen, I can't believe it's almost time for you to leave for Cabo! If you need any help with last minute anythings, just let me know. I'm right around the corner... =)

#30 monicaswave

monicaswave
                  • 450 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:24 PM

Sounds very normal to me. I am not there yet but I'm sure I'll feel that way.

I guess one good thing is that we are doing the legal stuff at home just the two of us so it can help me relax the day of the actual ceremony by thinking "what the heck we are already married"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users