Sign in to follow this  
BrittneyD

My BD pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
B- those are sooo hot!!!! did you decide what you are going to name the bookhuh.gif
I put "For Pete's Eyes Only, on the protective sleeve, and "Finally Yours" on the cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheaney View Post
Wow! Those are really cool! I have to say that I love #99 - where that smile is on your face!

Where did you get that pink number?! I love it! And that string of pearls/crystals!

Thank you so much for sharing!
I got the pink one from VS, but it's gone. I had to call about 20 stores to find one, because the first one I saw was ripped and they wouldn't sell it to me. They were no longer selling them on-line. I got the pearls from a little stand in the mall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheaney View Post
Wow! Those are really cool! I have to say that I love #99 - where that smile is on your face!

Where did you get that pink number?! I love it! And that string of pearls/crystals!

Thank you so much for sharing!
I got the pink one from VS, but it's gone. I had to call about 20 stores to find one, because the first one I saw was ripped and they wouldn't sell it to me. They were no longer selling them on-line. I got the pearls from a little stand in the mall.