Photo

Iberostar?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jkny23

jkny23
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:04 PM

Does anyone know of anyone that is or has gotten married at the Iberostar? Just trying to get some insight...

comparing to paradisus or any of the other non adults only hotels.

#2 Allaballa

Allaballa
    • 113 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:01 PM

I got married at the Paraiso del mar (Mayan Riviera). I don't think there is a ton of people on this board that have used the Iberostar chain, but please fee free to ask away. If you are looking for more detailed info there is an Iberostar Specific board with a wedding section iberostar-boards.com

#3 lynnmichelle

lynnmichelle
      • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

I will be at the Iberostar for the first time this Thursday through Sunday so I might be able to give you some insight upon my return. I stayed a the El Dorado (vacation, but looked at the wedding options for future reference) last year and will be going to the Azul in August so hopefully those are some of the other ones on your list and I can help you out.

LM

#4 Stina168

Stina168
        • 170 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:29 AM

Allaballa, I'm planning on getting married at the Iberostar Paraiso del Mar in May 2009. What did you do for your reception? Also, who did your photography? I'd love any info you can share!

#5 Allaballa

Allaballa
          • 113 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:45 PM

I did the coctail party at the aqua bar and the private reception at the Tropical Restaurant. My photos were done by Claudia Rodriguez's associate Erik Rodriguez. Highly recommend them very very good.

Let me know if I can help in any other way.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:47 PM

Try doing a search - there are a ton of threads on this resort!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users