Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:13 PM

TGIF Mel! I'll drink to that!

#12 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

Mel, sorry you are having such a bad day. My day was pretty crappy too, our office didn't have power for the entire day and instead of letting us go home, we shuffled around from building to building to find space to work

#13 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

and worst of all.. my boss who is usually real cool with me, hasn't talked to me since THAT SUCKS!!!

#14 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

I think you are probably being harder on yourself than necessary, but I totally understand.

Also, I am very glad to know that other people partake in a liquid lunch once in a while...I thought that was just my own dirty little secret!

#15 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

Sorry you are having a bad day!! Thankfully a liquid lunch was available!!!

#16 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

hell yes Mel!!!! Liquid lunches kick ass. I actually miss working for companies that allow "beer-thirty" on Fridays. (At 3:30, we'd go get a couple cases of beer and head back to the office and drink thru the rest of our workday)

and, yep, I was having an extremely shitty day... until Miss Christa decided to keep my company via IM. And let me tell you--- I haven't done SHIT today, but I could give a crap less because my mood is so much better now. :)

#17 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
              hell yes Mel!!!! Liquid lunches kick ass. I actually miss working for companies that allow "beer-thirty" on Fridays. (At 3:30, we'd go get a couple cases of beer and head back to the office and drink thru the rest of our workday)

and, yep, I was having an extremely shitty day... until Miss Christa decided to keep my company via IM. And let me tell you--- I haven't done SHIT today, but I could give a crap less because my mood is so much better now. :)
              She just likes me because I'm high on Nyquil right now...

#18 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
              • VIP Member
              • 2,347 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christa
                She just likes me because I'm high on Nyquil right now...
                hell yes! shit, I'm archiving our conversation from today. I've either enhanced my extremely vulgar & offensive vocabulary, or given myself enough ammunition from you today to really have some fun for awhile!

#19 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:39 PM

Mel we all have bad days at work and we all make mistakes. Your boss will get over it. You fixed your mistake and you will not make the same one again, end of story. Have a liquid weekend to get over it and be done with it, Monday is a new work day and it will all be forgotten.

#20 Birdie07

Birdie07
                  • 1,218 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:29 PM

Ugh my day sucked too! The little 6 month old girl I watched has this rattle which is 50 years old (which I didn't know I thought they were joking) anyways it's metal rabbit and has sharp ears and she sliced her finger open and proceeded to gush blood. I had to call in an Aunt to help stop it. I think it needs stitches but the dad didn't. But I'm pretty sure when the bandaid comes off they're gonna realize it. I hate when Kids get hurt on my watch it makes me look like it's my fault. But hey the rattle got the trash!!!!!
                    Suckie days SUCK!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users