Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
Hi ladies, I loved looking at all your websites they are all so amazing. Therefore I decided to get one of my own, Im so excited about it although it still needs a lot of work. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think and what changes I should make....also is the music cheeseyhuh.gif

here's the site:

http://www.ewedding.com/v20/?a=edytalorek/
Your site is looking good! I had that song on mine once. I changed my song about every week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Edyta,

The website looks great! I just realized that our weddings are going to be 4 days apart and we'll be at Dreams at the same time- how funny!

 

I also just finished getting my website up and running, it still needs some more info added (particularly travel, etc.) but i'm waiting to be sure I have my hotel contract done before I add that stuff in. It is www.jeffandsarahbarefoot.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great websites!!

 

It's so exciting that Sarah and Edyta get to meet!

I almost feel like I know some of you already...

 

We have a wedding website from WeddingChannel.com. To all the girls still looking to create a website, I would recommend to pay for something that is a bit more robust. I tried to convince my FI that it would be worth the $$ to pay for something, but he ended up convincing me it was not. Since then we ran into problems with RSVPs, etc... It would have been nice to have different RSVPs for all the little things we're still planning on having, like Spa party, ATVs, etc... just a suggestion!

 

Our wedding website is: http://roldanandbrantner.weddings.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
Hi ladies, I loved looking at all your websites they are all so amazing. Therefore I decided to get one of my own, Im so excited about it although it still needs a lot of work. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think and what changes I should make....also is the music cheeseyhuh.gif

here's the site:

http://www.ewedding.com/v20/?a=edytalorek/
Edyta! Your website is so beautiful. And YOU and so gorgeous! I love the pictures you have up of you and your FI all over the world. I htink it really speaks to why you are having a Dest. Wedding! You are going to love the church in San Jose too! My FI and I looked at it while we were there and if either one of us was Catholic I think we would definitely have wanted to have it there! Great job with the sight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
Great websites!!

It's so exciting that Sarah and Edyta get to meet!
I almost feel like I know some of you already...

We have a wedding website from WeddingChannel.com. To all the girls still looking to create a website, I would recommend to pay for something that is a bit more robust. I tried to convince my FI that it would be worth the $$ to pay for something, but he ended up convincing me it was not. Since then we ran into problems with RSVPs, etc... It would have been nice to have different RSVPs for all the little things we're still planning on having, like Spa party, ATVs, etc... just a suggestion!

Our wedding website is: http://roldanandbrantner.weddings.com/
Karla, Your sight looks wonderful! I love your egagement story - I think it's really fun to be able to celebrate your engagement with all your friends! Sunset da Mona Lisa looks so gorgeous too! And the food looks delicious... it must be lunch time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Karla, Your sight looks wonderful! I love your egagement story - I think it's really fun to be able to celebrate your engagement with all your friends! Sunset da Mona Lisa looks so gorgeous too! And the food looks delicious... it must be lunch time!
Thanks Kashmira!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIZAGEHL View Post
I am just starting to look into a wedding websites. Did any of you girls do free sites, or did you go through a company? Any recommendations? How much do sites cost and how do you pay for them? (monthly, annually, etc..) I am such a moron when it comes to computer technology!!
I used Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com and I really love it! I opened another one first and after about a month it said I had to pay to keep all of the things I had on there. The site mywedding.com is free, offers a lot of pretty choices, and I too am not very computer literate and found it to be very easy to figure out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ladies, we used wedsite.com. It is absolutely amazing. To me, my website sets the tone for our wedding, so I wanted to go outside the box and do something different. It was only $40 for the entire year bc I used a coupon code from retailmenot.com. Check it out if you want, I think it's a great site to use!!!

 

www.ourlifebeginson8910.wedsite.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×