36 replies to this topic

#21 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:34 PM

how about these?
    Click the image to open in full size.
    paris hilton has a new line of shoes out, and as much as i hate to admit it, they are cute and well priced! these are $99 at zappos

#22 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
    • VIP Member
    • 3,405 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:34 PM

Carly is always on the hunt for a good shoe...I think she missed her calling as the shoe stylist on Sex and the City...hee hee! I like the secod leopard ones. I was thinking something like this:
      Betseyville Vixon Pumps Black Multi: VIXON_BLKMLT CutesyShoes
      Steve Madden Laveda Pumps Leopard (Tan): LAVEDA_LEOPARD CutesyShoes)
      Steve Madden Arouse-P Pumps Leopard (Tan): AROUSE-P_LEOPARD CutesyShoes)
      Steve Madden Arouse-P Pumps Black White Zebra: arouse-p_blk/whtzebra CutesyShoes
      I love a good pointy toe pump with jeans and black top....that's my go to Friday wardrobe! Good luck!

#23 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:16 PM

oooh I think bright red peep toe, sky high pumps, my favourite!

#24 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:19 PM

I would say do leopard print, bright red, hot pink or a turqoise. Or if you really want to be funky you could do a bright yellow, purple, or green. I can't wait your pics sound like they are going to be awesome.

#25 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
          • 1,257 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amy&andy08
            Carly is always on the hunt for a good shoe...I think she missed her calling as the shoe stylist on Sex and the City...hee hee! I like the secod leopard ones. I was thinking something like this:
            Betseyville Vixon Pumps Black Multi: VIXON_BLKMLT CutesyShoes
            Steve Madden Laveda Pumps Leopard (Tan): LAVEDA_LEOPARD CutesyShoes)
            Steve Madden Arouse-P Pumps Leopard (Tan): AROUSE-P_LEOPARD CutesyShoes)
            Steve Madden Arouse-P Pumps Black White Zebra: arouse-p_blk/whtzebra CutesyShoes
            I love a good pointy toe pump with jeans and black top....that's my go to Friday wardrobe! Good luck!
            I agree, Carly, can you style my shoe wardrobe? I live in boring old boots!

#26 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for the great ideas, ladies! Decisions, decisions! Funky pattern or solid? Who knew a shoe decision could be so hard?!

I am going to check out those links, Amy. Thank you for searching for me! :)

#27 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
              • 684 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:57 PM

what about RED. I have a pair of Red patent leather shoes that look so great with jeans.

#28 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:54 AM

I got these at Charlotte Russe. I wore them to a fancy grad party with a black dress. I love them!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Oh I also have them in black. hahah!
                  ETA: and they're only $22!!!

#29 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:24 AM

Hahahaa, yes, I do love my shoes, but I got nothing compared to the girl that posted she owns 86 pairs!! Thanks for the style comments though!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amy&andy08
                    I agree, Carly, can you style my shoe wardrobe? I live in boring old boots!
                    Martha, after reading what the photog said about not wanting to clash with the walls, I also think a solid will POP more in the pics. And I thnk you could go with any color in the world! I would probably look for red, yellow or turquoise. Oh yeah, or my fave - ORANGE! But I know they are hard to find.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Just Martha
                    Thanks for the great ideas, ladies! Decisions, decisions! Funky pattern or solid? Who knew a shoe decision could be so hard?!

I am going to check out those links, Amy. Thank you for searching for me! :)

#30 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:27 AM

Thanks for the ideas!!! I think I may shop for some red ones! Now I just need to find a shirt that will fit my belly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users