Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Heidi's One Week Countdown-including planning pictures

Heidi - everything looks just perfect! I love your mugs they are super cute! And your dress is beautiful! Your siggy pic is great - your house is so cute - I hadn't seen that yet! Anyways CONGRATS! Can you believe it is already here!!!! EXCITING!

Heidi - i have no idea how i missed this thread but everything looks great - your vows made me tear up - i am so excited and happy for you and Reggie!!!!

So are we not supposed to post on old threads?!

Originally Posted by carly View Post

Heidi got married in 2008...

If it contributes to the thread, it's definitely good to post in old threads.  But the comment that was deleted by Tammy Host said "Great planning!  Thanks for sharing!", which is only a way she was trying to get her post count up and we like members to participate for their post count, not post pointless stuff.  There's so many recent threads that are active to help get post count up.  Or if she really loves something Heidi did, then by all means, bump it and hope that Heidi might come back and give advice or help her out.

Good to know.  I have commented on some old posts so i wasn't sure if we weren't supposed to or what.  Thanks for clarifying!

Originally Posted by carly View Post

If it contributes to the thread, it's definitely good to post in old threads.  But the comment that was deleted by Tammy Host said "Great planning!  Thanks for sharing!", which is only a way she was trying to get her post count up and we like members to participate for their post count, not post pointless stuff.  There's so many recent threads that are active to help get post count up.  Or if she really loves something Heidi did, then by all means, bump it and hope that Heidi might come back and give advice or help her out.