• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 REBECCA

REBECCA
  • VIP Member
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:35 PM

Thanks girls!

I got married at 4:30. The su set at 5:00. I would advise getting married at least an hour before sunset. The su was in everyone's eyes on the bride side of the Gazebo (and in my eyes).

The picture of the guys on the wall were the groomsmen dancing to the YMCA. They got up there during a different song and we ran over to DJ Ricardo and asked him to play YMCA (even though it was on our DO NOT PLAY list.) The guys ate it up. There was a lot of tequila involved! I have another picture of my grandma on the dance floor doing the YMCA while watching the guys on the wall. Everyone was cracking up! I love it. My grandma is great.
    Rebecca
    <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
    Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#22 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:11 PM

Rebecca I love them all! Thanks for sharing.

-Glenda

#23 mexico15

mexico15
      • 250 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:26 PM

STUNNING!! Absolutely stunning!! You are beautiful!

#24 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
        • 1,876 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:37 PM

Rebecca,

Your photos or gorgeous!!! You look amazing!! Thanks for posting them. I love seeing everyones pics.
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#25 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:16 PM

Those are gorgeous. Juan is so talented!
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#26 BRENDASTAR

BRENDASTAR
            • 98 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:20 PM

Thanks again for sharing your photos Rebecca. It really gets me thinking of all the details!
              It looks like you had the buffet for the dinner is that correct? Or is that the appetizers? If so, did you like the buffet set up?
              Still trying to decide between sit-down or buffet.

#27 bride_2008

bride_2008
              • 11 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:24 PM

Those photos are amazing.

Were they included with the Dreams Wedding? Did you use the photographer that the hotel recommends or did you use an outside source?

I hate to ask this but can I ask how much you spent on the photographer?

Do they give you the negatives or a CD with the pictures on it?

ONCE AGAIN, BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!

#28 REBECCA

REBECCA
                • VIP Member
                • 1,825 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:35 AM

Rebecca,

Your photos or gorgeous!!! You look amazing!! Thanks for posting them. I love seeing everyones pics.

Thanks everyone, I am happy to share!

Thanks again for sharing your photos Rebecca. It really gets me thinking of all the details!
                  It looks like you had the buffet for the dinner is that correct? Or is that the appetizers? If so, did you like the buffet set up?
                  Still trying to decide between sit-down or buffet.

Yes we did a Lobster and Filet buffett. Dreams charged us $20 more per person (so $40pp) without dessert. We figured the wdding cake would be the dessert. They put together an amazing spread of Filet, Lobster, Fettucine w/mushrooms, cheese ravioli, grilled veggies & beans & rice mixed together. It was SOOO good. We chose a buffet because we have several picky eaters in the family, so I wanted there to be something for everyone.

Those photos are amazing.

Were they included with the Dreams Wedding? Did you use the photographer that the hotel recommends or did you use an outside source?

I hate to ask this but can I ask how much you spent on the photographer?

Do they give you the negatives or a CD with the pictures on it?

I booked Juan Carlos Tapia back before he was a DWF celebrity (ha ha). I paid $1400 for 4 hours of photography, the CD of all images and 200 prints. I know...I got SOO lucky! Now Juan has raised his prices, but SO worth the money. Knowing what I know now, I'd have paid double what I paid for him! His info is in the vendor file of this forum.
                  Rebecca
                  <center>

#29 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:25 AM

Oh, Rebecca, that was very nice to see. I really felt the emotion & closeness of your group in those pictures. You are SO beautiful! You both look so absolutely happy :) Congrats girlie!

#30 REBECCA

REBECCA
                    • VIP Member
                    • 1,825 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:37 AM

Thanks Christa..you're next!! WOW? 2 months! It will be here before you know it!
                      Rebecca
                      <center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users