Some more of Rebecca's Photos

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. They got to order on the spot.

Another thing to keep in mind: Mariana said they were going to print menus for us with the selections. Well, when it was time to take orders, the servers were trying to recite what was on the menu in broken english. So I said, I think Mariana made special menus? And he said, No we don;t have anythinghuh.gif Then Mariana rushed over with these cheezy photo copies and there were only enough for half our group! So they gave one to every other person. People would look and then pass their menu down to the next person!! And it was this flimsy photo copy paper folded in half like a brochure. SOO bad. I was a really embarassed and wished I had just printed my own menus on nice card stock and brought it with me. That would have been really easy and a lot less cheezy!

Awww. I remember you saying that in your "what would I change" review. I'll def. keep that in mind. I work for a magazine publisher and have several printer contacts.. I'll have to look into the cost.. sounds like it would be worth it.

Again, your wedding was so beautiful. It's hard not to "copy" all the bests of everyone else's wedding.. lol hopefully some day, someone will be copying my wedding. :)

Oh thanks! We are still on here because we want to share with you girls. We want you to copy us! When I was planning my wedding, this forum was still so small, like 10 girls maybe and the only ones that had gotten married were Tammy (Host) and one other girl. We are only sharing the resources we wish that we had back then. This forum has grown SOOO big in only a year. Tammy has done an amazing job keeping up on it!!

Thanks Jen. You just made me look at them again! The flower girl is my neice and if I don't say so myself, she is a beautiful little girl! Juan really captured her personality in the photos. It's pretty amazing how he did that!

Can wait to see all of yours!!!! You looked so beautiful!! I can only imagine how gorgeous all of the other pic's are!!

What's taking soo long?!?!?!? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Rebecca - I actually stumbled onto Juan's website a few weeks ago (before my discovery of this forum) and saw your pictures. I was so disappointed because I thought everything was fake!!! I thought he set up a fake wedding staged just so he could post them on his website. Haha, I was convinced you were a model! When I saw that you were one of the [real] brides I was in complete shock... and now I plan to hire him as my photographer! Your pictures are stunning and could easily be straight out of a magazine. I haven't booked him yet, but I am convinced there is no better... do you know how far ahead I should book? I still have lots of time (about a year and a half). Thx. :)