Sign in to follow this  
Duchess

Back from Las Caletas!!!

aww Las Caletas. I love Las Caletas, and want to go back so very badly! If only someone would invite me to their wedding rolleyes.gif Can't wait for the pictures!!!

EDIT:

YIKES, I just realized how old this thread is!! Ha, I have a feeling if the pictures haven't been posted yet, they probably won't be!

aww Las Caletas. I love Las Caletas, and want to go back so very badly! If only someone would invite me to their wedding rolleyes.gif Can't wait for the pictures!!!

You are more than welcome to come to my wedding! The more the merrier!!!thewave.gif

jamie, did you ever upload those pictures somewhere from your site visit?

Okay, this is going to sound bad, but I looked at my pics and realized that I literally did not get pics that others didnt get so I just referenced other. I can tho...let me figure out how!!!smile43.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrewett View Post
Las Caletas looks beautiful! My big question is where does everyone usually stay?
you can pick any hotel you want in the PV, Nuevo Vallarta area for you and your guests to stay!

we stayed at the vallarta palace in Nuevo Vallarta a lot of brides stay at Dreams....be sure to check out the Las Caletas thread
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ost-here-1775/