Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

My BD book Came in!!

I am totally doing it because of her lol! I love the way your pics turned out. I just wish Kristie lived closer to me!! I wonder if she is taking a trip to Texas anytime soon.........

i want to see too, I'm really thinking about doing this for our 1 year anniversary.....Though I know he will think it's a waist of money....and I need to get in shape lololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaes View Post
I want to see too! I'm debating whether or not to do it...was it worth it? are you happy with the way it turned out?
I know I said this before but if I can do it ANYONE can... with a couple shots and xanax you will be on your way to a good time haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I am totally doing it because of her lol! I love the way your pics turned out. I just wish Kristie lived closer to me!! I wonder if she is taking a trip to Texas anytime soon.........
Awww thanks so much for saying that. I am happy the way it turned out its just wierd to see me in it I dont know hard to explain. Something I would never in a million bazillion trillion years think of doing but did ah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katerina View Post
This might be a silly question but what is a BD book? Im still figuring out the lingo around here
BD stands for boudoir and its "sexy" pics you take or I guess it would be a photographer would take and many of us have done it and are giving it to our FI on the wedding day, anniversary, etc.

Hurry and post it! We wanna see!

Ok I am home and am trying to download the pics on photobucket but its taking FOREVERRRRR is there another program out there other than photo bucket?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics