Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

My BD book Came in!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
wow girl.....you are so beautiful....so amazing...what weight do you need to looss..omg i love these i have to do this i just have to how amazing..
Thanks Erica! You can do it! You can do it!!! Plus now that you said you have to..... I will bother you till you do ;o).... Your FI will be forever thankful haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Thanks Erica! You can do it! You can do it!!! Plus now that you said you have to..... I will bother you till you do ;o).... Your FI will be forever thankful haha!
did you notice after you posted your pictures there were about 3-5 new posts of people looking for BD photographers? I think you have inspired so many girls to do it. I hope the experience has made you feel like the hot, fierce woman you are.

Haha thats funny.... Im glad that they are doing it... dont know if I inpired them maybe gave them the idea too, dont think there is any inpiration coming from this body lol But thanks for letting me think its a possibility :o)!!! That is a little Ironic though!

Saraha you've totally inspired me :) thanks! I got in touch with a photographer and I'm going to be doing it at the end of July (I need some time to get in shape). Thanks so much for posting these, I would never have thought of doing this for Michael. I think he'll be really surprised that I did though...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adinu View Post
Saraha you've totally inspired me :) thanks! I got in touch with a photographer and I'm going to be doing it at the end of July (I need some time to get in shape). Thanks so much for posting these, I would never have thought of doing this for Michael. I think he'll be really surprised that I did though...lol
YAY Im so happy that your doing it, you will be so happy that you did... and so will Michael ;O)