Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Days of our lives

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
I haven't watched since Marlena was possessed by the Devil.. that was enough for me. lol
That's when I stopped watching too! LOL!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
I haven't watched since Marlena was possessed by the Devil.. that was enough for me. lol
Flashback!!! I was watching then, forgot all about that...good stuff! Pretty funny actually!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amym567 View Post
Steve is Patch. Know now?

Amy
No sad.gif I don't think I know Patch. For some reason that makes me think of Roman but I think I'm going back too far plus I don't think he wore a patch...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Flashback!!! I was watching then, forgot all about that...good stuff! Pretty funny actually!


No sad.gif I don't think I know Patch. For some reason that makes me think of Roman but I think I'm going back too far plus I don't think he wore a patch...lol
Patch/Steve is Kayla's husband. Kayla is Bo's sister.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I met Peter Reckell at the airport :) He was VERY hot, and this was about a year ago! He aged well!

 

And I used to LOVE DOOL, i would race home from school to watch it, since we got out at 310pm, and it started at 3! I stopped watching due to I finally worked "normal-people" hours, probably like the year after Passions started. Days got to be way too much like Passions, way too over the top. But I've been thinking about picking it up again lately since I sometimes have TH & FR off now..

Maybe I'll just read this thread occasionaly, since the show doesn't change that often! wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
I met Peter Reckell at the airport :) He was VERY hot, and this was about a year ago! He aged well!

And I used to LOVE DOOL, i would race home from school to watch it, since we got out at 310pm, and it started at 3! I stopped watching due to I finally worked "normal-people" hours, probably like the year after Passions started. Days got to be way too much like Passions, way too over the top. But I've been thinking about picking it up again lately since I sometimes have TH & FR off now..
Maybe I'll just read this thread occasionaly, since the show doesn't change that often! wink.gif
Yeah that is for sure it doesn't take long to catch up. Except the occasional WTF is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
I haven't watched since Marlena was possessed by the Devil.. that was enough for me. lol
I almost stopped then, but it took the "woman in white" to push me over the edge. I think she was supposed to be kristen's mom.

Was Gina actually Hope? That was the big question when I watched it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×