I was just reading the packing list and noticed that pantyhose was one of the items on the list. Are we supposed to wear pantyhose w/ our wedding dress? I'm wearing open toed shoes, so I didn't think so......

in mexico in April, you will be dying girl, no you don't need to wear hose.

I wouldn't wear pantyhose especially with open toe shoes. Plus it is going to be hot enough under there. :)

Maybe they are to keep everything together and looking tighter?

I'm most definatley not wearing pantyhose. Spanx maybe though :)

I haven't worn pantyhose in year! There is no way I am wearing them on my wedding day! Comfort is the goal--I've got boyshorts and might not even wear a bra.

I'd say you are fine to skip the hose!

What packing list are you looking at? There is no way I am wearing pantyhose! I never ever do anyways! I think you will fine without it!!

I am in Mexico right now and I am super hot in a tank top and shorts. Pantyhose are really just another way to feel tucked in but are truly uncomfortable. I am a Wedding Photographer that does most of her business in Mexico locations and I tried when I started doing wedding to wear pantyhose, I believe it took about 5 min before I went in to take pictures of the bride getting ready to get those things off of me. By the way if you have any questions about your vacation here in Mexico let me know I am always happy to answer. I have yet to figure out how to set up my account here at BDW but am hapy to be apart of something I am surrounded by everyday. I wish you all the best!

Jessica

Expecting baby boy in 4 weeks!