Any Young and the Restless Fans? **updated with fan site info**

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#251 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:57 PM

OH GOODIE! keep the updates coming. I really like Cane!!

#252 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:59 PM

Good spoilers. I don't like that paternity outcome for Sharon's baby, but I'm in the minority.

So, is Mary Jane Paul's sister? I don't remember her from the past & was that Jack story of her shooting him real.....I don't remember that from back in the day.

#253 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:40 PM

AZ Girl--who would you rather be the father? Just curious?

#254 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:07 PM

I would like for it to be Jack's. Billy would be a good twist with Mac, but I think the Jack as the father storyline would be pretty good. Nick being the father is the easy (read: boring) way out, IMO.

#255 JulieG

• VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:32 PM

I am not sure who I want the father of Sharon's baby to be, but you are right Nick is the easy way out. I think the fans want them back together and so this is how they are doing it. I am also going to guess the baby is a girl.

I want Adam gone, hate him.

I really hope Cane is the real deal, I like him, what is up Nina's ass.

And who is Mary Jane, I wish they would give us hints, but we know she is someone Paul used to like for sure.

I don't like the new Mac at all and I wish they would replace her with someone better, not sure how I feel about her and Billy getting together, but I do hate Chloe.

#256 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:37 PM

Theres also some rumblings about a potential cancer issue and hysterectomy for Lily. I really hope they decide NOT to go there with her-girl's been through enough for crap's sake. I'm all for infertility, and even some serious medical problems. That would leave the door open for a "miracle baby" for Lily and Cane at some point. But hysterectomy? Come. On.

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#257 Blkatz

• 1,025 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:34 PM

ugh-I am definitely disappointed that Nick is the baby's father. It is just so boring. It would of been a great twist if it was Billy's

#258 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:46 PM

@AZ - okay, i hear ya on the boring storyline-and yes it is boring but as someone mentinoned i think sharon and nick were meant to be and the fans drove that reunion.

A Julie- Mary Jane is actually Paul William's sister, Patti. I read this on the blogs!!! That is why she seems so familiar to him and he is drawn to her. She it appears shot Jack way back when because he dogged her out.

#259 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:03 PM

I am all for the baby being Nick's. However, we all know that would be too easy. I think this reunion between Nick and Sharon is going to well and there is more drama down the road. Happy endings don't last long on Y&R!

I love Cane and Lily so I hope they make it too!!

#260 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

Julie- I can't stand the new Mac either. She's just bland. boooooring.

looking forward to this Adam nonsense ending soon. And (now I've never been pregnant before, nor am I a doctor, so pardon my ignorance) shouldn't Ashley be getting sick or something now that her baby has died. Does your body just continue on as if nothing happened? I would think she'd have a temp & her body would think her miscarriage is an infection or something. Not that soaps are EVER based in reality, but seriously?!?!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users