• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#191 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BillysBride
    Nope. Long story short, it never even gets to that point. Cane let's the bullshit with Neil/Tyra/Ana AND Lily nagging at him guilt trip him.

Believe me..he will come to regret it. In true soap fashion, this will come 'round and bite him square on the ass. Besides...can you REALLY see a child, long term in either Billy or Chloe's future? Mark my words...I see an unfortunate set of circumstances coming into play for poor baby Delia....and Lily eating crow with Cane pissed off that he let them all convince him to drop it.
    I TOTALLY agree with you!! haha couldn't have said it better myself. Poor little Delia.. and Cane will totally be pissed later!!

#192 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
    • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:49 AM

I guess in true non reality style--I was hoping for the simple fact that Chloe does seem to love her child she will do the right thing by Delia, even if dady does not! Plus hopefully by then Cane and Lily will have truly found some well deserved happiness and have their own by that point.

#193 BillysBride

BillysBride
      • 1,255 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:49 AM

Iiiiiiit's SPOILER TIME!!!!!

lol. For this week:

Cane tells a very bitter Jill that he quit Chancellor and Jabot. Later, Jill goes to Ashley, determined to tell her that Victor was the one behind buying Kay's stock from Gloria and firing Jack and Ashley from Jabot. Jill's announcement is thwarted when Ashley experiences pregnancy pains.

Cane tells Chloe that he has decided to drop the custody battle over Delia. He tells Lily that he resigned from Chancellor and now is looking forward to living a simple life, drama free.

Lily makes her own pronouncement that she wants to go back to modeling and together they will be starting over. Cane asks Lily to marry him for the fourth time and she finally accepts.

Karen is completely betrayed when Neil asks the court to reconsider its decision and place Ana with Tyra where she belongs. The judge awards Tyra legal guardianship of Ana, which may have cost Neil his marriage to Karen. Neil finds Karen at the apartment with her suitcases packed and she tells him that she is leaving.

Paul learns that Clint's autopsy proves that he died of a massive heart attack; however, they still need to find Roger and Annie in order to get Kevin out of the hospital. Amber reveals that they went to Canada.

Heather wonders if Adam can see her when he identifies her. Adam tells her that he recognized her perfume. He demands to know why she came by and Heather admits that she is still in love with him. Adam tries to do the right thing by telling Heather to walk away from him, but she can't. Adam thanks Victor for throwing him a party on his birthday. When Adam announces that he is planning to write his own memoirs, Victor is furious.

Colleen opens up to J.T. about how difficult losing Brad has been for her, and J.T. starts to feel guilty about helping Victor destroy Colleen.

Kay and Cane both hope that Kay and Jill can have a relationship, but are painfully aware that depends solely on Jill meeting Kay halfway. Billy runs into Cane at Jimmy's Bar. Cane calls Chloe to come pick up Billy when he becomes too drunk to drive himself home.

Cane tells Lily that he bought Jimmy's bar.

While trying to play matchmaker, Lily tries to set Colleen up with Rafe, unaware that he is gay.

(Wk of 4/27): Sharon is pregnant.
        Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
        http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#194 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:07 AM

OMG-Sharon is pregnant! I wonder if the daddy is Billy or Nick!!!

#195 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:27 AM

OMG Sharon is preggo? AHHHH! I am watching Friday's episode right now (DVR'd it) I am so far behind, but Savannah, I love your spoilers! Thanks girl!

#196 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
            • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:38 AM

OMG Shut up!!! Sharon--prego ??Did she forget to use protection as she forgets everything else (ie stealing). She is such a bad role model for her confused son Noah! But ont he other hand, I do hope for her sake its Nick's not Billy's. He needs no further complications with that crazy , stalker chick of a wife!! Thanks Savannah!

#197 BillysBride

BillysBride
              • 1,255 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:58 PM

Let's not forget...she slept with Jack a couple weeks ago too. lol Can't forget to throw his hat into the daddy ring.
                Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#198 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

I KNEW IT!!! I totally knew that Sharon was going to be prego, it seemed to be the only thing they could do to her next. I am not sure who's I hope it is, it would be funny if it was Billy's, but that would destroy Jack and Noah, so I guess I hope its Nick's because then at least the baby would have the same parents as Noah. And I bet its a girl and her middle name will be Cassie.

#199 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
                  • 856 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

I can't believe that Sharon is pregnant!!! I hope it's Nick. That will just fuel the fire!! Do you think Tyra and Neil are going to end up together?

#200 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jamaicabride09
                      I can't believe that Sharon is pregnant!!! I hope it's Nick. That will just fuel the fire!! Do you think Tyra and Neil are going to end up together?
                      I think I am in the minority here, but I hope Tyra and Neil get together, I liked her from the start and I never liked Neil and Karen together. BUT, I think Drew might be coming back, if so, Tyra and Drew would totally make for good enemy's, so that might be where this is going. I could be wrong, but I really don't think Drew is gone forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users