Sign in to follow this  
BillysBride

Any Young and the Restless Fans? **updated with fan site info**

I want to know what is up with the DNA test that is onl a sample of Chloe's blood and from that they can tell the babies DNA? WTF! The last anatomy class I took and maternity courses say that the placenta is like a filter for nutrients and oxygen, but the bloods don't mix. Babies blood is in the baby and mom's blood is in the mom. That is why babies can be born to HIV mothers but not have HIV, and they have things called bloodless births, so the bloods can't mix during the delivery!!! I really hope that the baby isn't Caines and then Chloe leaves town. I wonder what is up with Michael's bio dad? I can't believe the guy fell for the Gloria being his sister comment! Loser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethrondson View Post
I want to know what is up with the DNA test that is onl a sample of Chloe's blood and from that they can tell the babies DNA? WTF! The last anatomy class I took and maternity courses say that the placenta is like a filter for nutrients and oxygen, but the bloods don't mix. Babies blood is in the baby and mom's blood is in the mom. That is why babies can be born to HIV mothers but not have HIV, and they have things called bloodless births, so the bloods can't mix during the delivery!!! I really hope that the baby isn't Caines and then Chloe leaves town. I wonder what is up with Michael's bio dad? I can't believe the guy fell for the Gloria being his sister comment! Loser!
Are you a day ahead of us? I watched yesterday's episode last night & didn't see this stuff yet.

Can't someone discover that Gloria tainted the cream already? I can't stand that character....which I guess is what the writers like. cheesy.gif

Sorry, I think Canada does get it a day ahead. If I missed the show yesterday, I can also watch it today. We have 2 different ones on everyday for both Y&R and Day of Our Lives. I just pick what time to watch them depending if I missed them the day before or not! Sorry for the spoiler.

oooh. love this show!i'm still getting over the whole vicki and danny issue. also amber annoying. cane is woo wow. lily, hmmm..i'd be piss at that crazy chick that's pretending to be pregnant with cane's baby.

My opinion on the whole chloe/cane pregnancy thing is that she drugged his drink and then basically rapped him! Something has to happen there so Lily and Cane can get back together. I like those two as a couple and I just hope that it doesn't take years for things to be found out.

I am so happy that everyone is getting in the way of Adam taking over Newman too!! That little turd thought he was running the company and then Neil points out that he is actually the one running it since Victor is gone. HAHA, Loser!!!

OMG!!! Michael finds his bio Dad and who would have thought it would have been in the way it was!

(Notice I am being very vague about the details since I get to watch the show a day ahead of all of you ladies in the US?!)

OMG!!! I can't believe that dumb Chloe is Esther's daughter, Kate!!!!!

What the heck happened to Kate anyway? Did she go away to some boarding school or something? You know, the one all Y & R kids go to and come back mysteriously older??

Did I mention I can't stand Chloe?? She's not even one who is fun to hate~ she's so messed up!

Amy