Sign in to follow this  
BillysBride

Any Young and the Restless Fans? **updated with fan site info**

Fill me in because I have been working all day and now I have to go back and finish a 12hr shift. I get to work 1.5 shifts today, and I wsn't planning to until part way through my shift this AM! Gotta go back now. LEt me know what happened!

They didn't show much. David put a drug in Nicki's drink. But before he could take her out, JT took her to his house for Paul to tell her everything. Victor finds out that Jack brought back whats her names lover. And Nick had nothing to do with the story being written. Crap I have a brain fart. Since Nicki was gone Victors wife asked David for a ride home. They end it with a car coming at them head on. Sorry I was expecting alot more.

I can't believe Sabrina died, I can, but at the same time I can't. I think it was too soon, I felt they should have kept her around a little longer.

Nicki's dreams are super creepy and I hope she doesn't start drinking again.

I wish Chole would drop dead, I hate what she is doing to Cain and Lilly. I can't wait till she gets caught. Is she actually pregnant or just making it up? Does anyone know.

I like Neil and this new girl together, not him and what's her name, I don't like her. Also, I thought Drew was coming back, anyone know anything about that.

Creepy Adam is going to go by Victor now, strange, I don't like that plot at all.

I am pretty sure that Chloe is pregnant, because I seem to remember when she did the pregnancy test. As for Caine being the father, I doubt it, but you never know. If the writers can't think of anything else to come between him and Lily, then it probably will end up being his baby.

As for Nikki's dreams, that was creepy. I hope that she just waits for the Morphine in her system to get out before she starts hitting the bottle. Morphine can make you hallucinate, although that was creepy when Sabrina suddenly showed up in her dream of dead people right after she died.

ooh, where do youthink Victor ran off to?

And it was a bit demented that Sky was found all hacked up. Am I the only one who thinks that David may not be dead....perhaps in witness relocation...they never showed Nikki the body.

This thread is too exciting!! I just finished watching today's Y&R on DVR....

I think Victor went to find David's only living ex wife. He is up to something.

I am so over the Chloe storyline. Don't you just want to smack her. Can we please get one happy couple on the soaps.