Sign in to follow this  
BillysBride

Any Young and the Restless Fans? **updated with fan site info**

Dru would mop the damn floor with Tyra's wimpy ass. I'd actually LOVE to see that smack down...all five minutes of it. hahahaha!

Tyra is beautiful, but Eva cannot act. She just has never seemed to find her comfort zone on the show....I can't condone them being together considering how it started. The thing that kills me is that Neil has ALWAYS been so damn righteous it's irritating. And now, he's a hypocrit and still acting self righteous. Assmunch.

I'm still waiting for the apology he owes Cane. I know I'm waitin' in vain, but he still owes him one, big time. And especially now that HE has done what he accused Cane of doing.

For the week of 5-04-09

Sharon has a vision.

Ashley is rushed to the hospital.

A drunken Jill crashes Katherine and Murphy's wedding.

Chloe stumbles upon a secret and has a surprising reaction.

WTF is up with this talking squirrel head and Kevin? That is the dumbest story line ever! It is sooooo annoying me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
WTF is up with this talking squirrel head and Kevin? That is the dumbest story line ever! It is sooooo annoying me!!!!
I agree, it bugs me so much that I leave the room while its on and do something else. Its soo stupid. I am kinda hoping he did kill himself, is that mean. lol

Is it Jeffery that is bugging him and who he thinks is the squirrel? I realize that she sees a lot of people with the squirrel head, but is it Jeffery that is making him like this? I think they alluded to that, but what does everyone else think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post
For the week of 5-04-09

Sharon has a vision.
Ashley is rushed to the hospital.
A drunken Jill crashes Katherine and Murphy's wedding.
Chloe stumbles upon a secret and has a surprising reaction.
oh Christ, really, a vision? What next?

I love that she has 3 men who could potentially be the father of her child. Oh, sactimonious Sharon. I love it. popcorn.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakersGirl View Post
So am I the only one that wants to see Phylis go down?
No you are not. I hate Phyllis, I always have. I am not fond of who Sharon has become on the show, but I still hate Phyllis more.