Sign in to follow this  
BillysBride

Any Young and the Restless Fans? **updated with fan site info**

According to BillysBride, looks like we're only days away from Cane finding this thing baby-daddy identity out!!!! Yay!

So, is Esther going to marry creepy guy & then Katherine will be declared alive the next day? That would be awesome, because 'Jo Isuzu'(sp) would be up the creek with no $$$$. cheesy.gif

Erica-it's you & I against the majority! cheesy.gif

OMG I just found this thread!! Anyways I missed yesterday but who was Victor talking to in his office all secretly - some woman?? I love Nick and Sharon together!! I am so glad it finally happened! And I can't stand Eden or Abby - I think it is just not very good acting!! Anyways yes it's true I don't have much of a life and spend my days looking forward to 11 a.m. when Y&R comes on LOL!!

Gloria sold her stocks to Victor didn't she? Did you see the preview for tomorrow! It looks like Billy is telling Lily that he is the father and CHLOE walks in DUH DUH DUHHHHHH. Seriously I need a life.............

I am watching tomorrows episode for most of you right now!!! I saw that preview yesterday. Can't wait to see what happens! Oh, it is back on, better see what happens! wink.gif

OMG! I can't wait until tomorrow. I won't spoil it too much, but the Billy does tell Lily about the baby, there are flashbacks to Caine & Lily's steamy v-day last year, and....well......I can't wait until tomorrow. OMG!!!! I just remembered that I have an appointment in the city tomorrow, and I won't be home. I guess I will have to watch it on Mon with the rest of you! Sweves me right for getting so excited. Maybe I will DVR it if I remember.

And the drama continues....Erica I'm so jealous you get to watch it a day before us! Stupid time zones!! Well now I will have to be sure not to miss it today!

lol...Billy, Billy, Billy.....putz. I love him though.

BUT, did you guys know he's about to go off, get drunk and complicate the situation even more? Yup....sleeps with a certain blonde we all know. Mmmhmm.. WHY they are doing this is beyond me.