Any Young and the Restless Fans? **updated with fan site info**

BillysBride

I've been INSANE with auto repairs and baby illness...gimme a bit and I'll try to update some spoilers and such ladies!

Crap is CRA-ZY in Genoa City right now, huh? Poor Cane. I just wanna hug him to my bosom......tee hee.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK..first thing's first...here's a write up about the new storyline for Lily/Cane.

Am I the only one who wants to kick Neil right in the freakin nuts right now? Ugh.

Lily's Devastating Diagnosis!

While waiting in a hospital room to find out what's been wrong with her, a nervous Lily can't help wishing Cane was by her side. "Despite what happened, she still really loves him," affirms Christel Khalil. "I think that in facing this latest challenge, she realizes life is too short to just give up on someone. She now believes that Cane pretended to be Jill's son because he wanted to have a family. He isn't a bad person, so Lily wants to be with him.

Colleen drops by and Lily admits how much she misses Cane and wants to be with him. Outside, Olivia approaches Lily's room with the test results and her sad expression is immediately noticed by Neil and Devon. "Lily has cancer," says Khalil. "Everyone is pretty upset. Neil tries to be strong and urges his daughter not to give up hope."

As Olivia tells Lily about the course of treatment, Lily is stunned to learn that even if she survives, she will more than likely lose all her reproductive organs. "That really hits Lily hard," notes Khalil. "She's been trying to start a family with Cane and now she finds out that she may never be able to have children at all. That's really devastating to her."

Meanwhile, Colleen informs Billy and Mac of Lily's cancer and asks Billy to find Cane. Billy refuses, so Mac decides to find Cane herself and tracks him down at the bus station, where he's just about to skip town. "Everyone is pretty much telling Cane to go," says Daniel Goddard. "Lily has given him back his wedding ring, so there's nothing left there for him. When Mac tells him that Lily needs him, he doesn't believe it. Then Mac just blurts out, 'You can't leave. Lily has cancer.'"

Cane is stunned and confused. "What do you do with that?" poses Goddard. "You find out that the love of your life has cancer and she's rejected you. There's part of you that can leave, there's part of you that can think she doesn't want you, but then there's a part of you that knows you need to make it right."

Mac manages to get Cane to at least stay in town and offers him Billy's trailer to stay in. Cane agrees, but when Mac tells him to go be with Lily, he doesn't think his presence would necessarily be the best medicine. "It's heartbreaking for him," explains Goddard.

Back at the hospital, Neil tells Lily he's taking a leave of absence from Chancellor Industries. Lily fears she must really be a goner if Neil is abandoning work. Mac stops by and brings Lily a laptop and DVD's of her favorite movies. "What she doesn't know is that Cane told Mac this would cheer her up," smiles Khalil. "Lily is really happy. She says, 'I don't know how you knew, Mac, but this is exactly what I needed.' Mac doesn't say anything about Cane being behind it."

Mac then goes back to the trailer and tells Cane about Lily's upcoming surgery. After Mac leaves, Billy shows up and is unhappy to see his faux-brother. "Cane is coming out of the shower and Billy thinks he and Mac are sleeping together," groans Goddard. "Billy kicks him out and tells Cane never to come back. Now it's a really tough time for Cane because he has nowhere to go. he isn't sure what to do, but he really wants to be there for the woman he loves."

Meanwhile, Olivia tells Lily and Neil that she managed to recruit one of the leading gynecological oncologists to perform Lily's surgery that day, but Lily refuses to go under the knife that quickly. "She wants to have her eggs harvested before the surgery," says Khalil. "Olivia says it's not a good idea because she doesn't know how advanced the cancer is, so it isn't wise to wait. But Lily says she has to do this."

Olivia and Neil pressure Lily to go ahead and get the surgery done, but when they leave the room, Lily sneaks out. "She leaves the hospital to search for Cane," says Khalil. "She still really loves him and needs to talk to him."

First, Lily drops by Jimmy's, where Mac and Billy are arguing about Cane. "Billy thinks Lily shouldn't be around Cane, but Mac is like, 'She needs him,'" says Khalil. "That's when Lily tells Billy that she does need Cane. So Billy finally realizes that Mac is right."

Billy then promises to fine Cane, but has he already driven his faux-bro out of Genoa City?

Spoilers for the week of July 20, 2009:

J.T. must choose sides.

Adam turns on Mary Jane.

Sharon is suspicious of Jack.

Evidence is planted in Daniel's room.

Also coming up...

Chloe kisses "Chance".

Deacon sets up Daniel to be arrested.

Deacon forces Amber to have sex with him in exchange for Daniel's freedom.

Jeff and Gloria hire a man to get Colleen drunk. It is recorded and posted online. All part of Victor's plan to discredit Colleen.

A lil' more of the juice for y'all...

Victor/Billy: When Cane and Billy get in an argument, he lets it slip Jill appointed Billy CEO of Jabot due to Victor's blackmail. Billy's crushed at this revelation and comes to realize big brother Jack was right about Victor being a manipulative devil. Later, Billy bumps into Colleen where she talks about her drunken flash moment at Jimmy's, resulting in being kicked of the Newman Board. Billy tells Colleen he'll help her get back on the board and the duo set off to meet with Victoria and JT. Victoria lets CC know she has to give up her Newman board seat, Billy on the other hand thinks his niece should issue a statement apologizing for her actions. Victoria nixes the idea and refuses Colleen's gesture.

Billy is hell bent on exposing Victor's role in the Jabot takeover and Colleen getting screwed over. Billy finds Jill and confronts her with the truth behind him being CEO, where she cops to it all without a hint of guilt. Billy's hurt by Jill's actions and decides he doesn't want anything to do with her. After his showdown with mom Billy heads to Newman Enterprises, and interrupts the board meeting to showcase to everyone the truth behind, the Jabot takeover and Colleen being kicked off the board with Ashley in attendance. Billy has heard of Victor's reputation and doesn't realize who he's about to go up against but is ready to do battle.

Nick/Phyllis: At the tack house, Nick watches a video of his wedding to Phyllis with Summer since the little tyke enjoys it. When Phyllis comes home, she sees and becomes moved by the gesture. Big red informs her wayward husband he has to make a decision on being in her life with Summer, not constantly checking in and out. This reminds Nick of what strong and phenomenal woman Phyllis can be and what made him fall for her. Nick plants a kiss on Phyllis and pops the question.

Phyllis/Sharon: Big red spots a woman resembling Mary Jane and chases after her hurling insults. When the woman turns to face Phyllis, she sees its not Mary Jane. The woman then starts to panic at the verbal assault she received and wants to call the police! Sharon's a witness tot he situation and explains to the freaked out woman why Phyllis attacked resulting in her being let off the hook.

Cane/Lily: After her surgery, Lily finds out the doctors gave her a hysterectomy and becomes brokenhearted by the news. Neil tries to inform her the doctors were able to harvest her eggs but she's too groggy by the medication to comprehend it all. Later, Lily asks Devon to bring Cane to the hospital. Devon fills Neil and Trya in on Lily's request and Tyra contacts Cane. The minister who married Cane and Lily comes by to check on her, telling her everything will be alright and to lean on Cane for support. She tells the minister they've separated where he implores Lily to believe in the love she and Cane have. Cane shows up and tells her the doctor harvested her eggs during the surgery. Cane brightens Lily's day more by vowing to be there for her no matter what.

Jill: She adopts Cane!

Chloe/Chance/Nina/Phillip: The fashionista wants P3 and Nina on the cover of Restless Style with Chance. At first Chance is a bit skeptical on doing the shoot, the magazine's concept and story's all about today's American tragedy of a family blown to bits by money, sex and lies. Chance and Chloe end up sleeping together where he loses his virginity (say WHA?!) and he decides to do the cover.

Deacon: He brings Little D to town.

I am with Jilue G--- the chipmunk cult following sux, Amber makes the same dumb decisions (kevin too), Neil and Lauren are underutilized as well as Devon. These new characters come on board, WTF? I am getting so impatient with the whole Phyllis /Nick dance! Uggh frustrating...