• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
    I just love your work and this is my next project. Mine won't be nearly as nice but I will try = )
    You should totally go into the business of making scrapbook albums for people. make some $$$ off of that talent of yours.
    Let me know if you need any help or ideas with the pages. We can try to make it as nice without breaking the bank lol

I'm gonna make business cards to give to the lady I'm making the scrapbook for..that way if her friends and family see it, they can hire me to make more for them!

#52 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      I love it! Will you have someone to help guests understand what to do? I could see some people getting confused- I'm only saying this because I have worked with the public too long and simple things become hard things. Then again, your guests are probably smarter than the average joe. :)
      Yea, if I don't assign the task to a BM then a friend that'll be there will be in charge. Basically just to take the pics of them.. she can paste their pics on the page and tell them where to write their comments. I can also make a lil sign if worst comes to worst

#53 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JennyK
        Let me know if you need any help or ideas with the pages. We can try to make it as nice without breaking the bank lol

I'm gonna make business cards to give to the lady I'm making the scrapbook for..that way if her friends and family see it, they can hire me to make more for them!

THANKS!!! = )
        HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
        http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#54 Kriswim

Kriswim
        • 186 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:38 AM

I just adore your quotes! Where did you find them??
          **Shannon** 40 people BOOKED! (but only 23 made it b/c of the Swine flu Pandemic )

http://i300.photobuc....Wedding352.jpg
          My Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati....-w-pics-43618/

#55 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kriswim
            I just adore your quotes! Where did you find them??
            They're rub-on stickers. I got all of them at AC Moore. I just picked out the quotes about Love, Life, & Memories.

#56 kkimi88

kkimi88
            • 222 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:37 AM

These pages are absolutely beautiful! I love scrap-booking and did consider doing this but was worried it would be too time consuming. Wish I'd stuck with it now!! You did a brilliant job!! 

#57 lordleon

lordleon
              • 153 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:07 AM

Thank you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users