Photo

Hate my invites!

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#21 h&a

h&a
  • 321 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:56 PM

Sorry Yari... make sure to post them tonight and we'll give our honest opinion on them. They might be better than you're thinking :)

#22 angitalia23

angitalia23
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yari
      I am at work and they are at home. I will post pics up tonight.

I thought I could be sneaky and send the "hated" invite out to him...is that mean? He would never know.
      Love your thinking Yari, that is sooo what I would do. Im sorry you dont like your invites and im glad your seeking other options. Its your day, get what you want...ya its extra money and all but you should be happy with each decision.
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#23 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:06 PM

You know what? We made only 50 STD MIB's, and are sending those to the "cool" people who will care about it, and the other 45 or so STD's we're just sending our free Vistaprint postcards to them. So I think it's totally fine to save costs that way, A list and B list :)

#24 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
      • 1,016 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

Yari that sucks. I am sorry that you hate them. I can't wait to see the pics. Maybe they aren't that bad. We will all give you an honest opinion but I wouldn't worry too much about them. I didn't love mine either but people probably already tossed mine out anyway and probably couldn't recognize them in a line-up!

#25 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:51 PM

Yari I bet there is a way to make them better yourself, I think $500 on a whole new set of invites might be too much, but that is just me.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#26 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:57 PM

I can't wait to see the pics! I bet once we see them we can think of less expensive ways to make them better! Did you get them for free? Show us the new ones you want to - then we can help you decide. I'm SO SORRY you didn't like them that sucks!! Hopefully we can help!

#27 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
          • 1,798 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

I guess I would have to say I am sorry you really don't like them. One thing to keep in mind is that, as painful as it maybe to think about, people don't often keep the invites. You may spend an extra $500 on something else that basically does the same thing your other invites already do--give details on the wedding. Now that being said I would have no clue what I would do if I were in your shoes. Kind of a crappy situation!

#28 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:19 PM

Yari, I'm so sorry to hear you hate the invites....we are all hear to help anyway we can.

#29 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:51 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for all of your offers for help. You are too kind.

So here are the pics....lay it on me!

Click the image to open in full size.

#30 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:54 PM

Oh Yari, I'm sorry you don't like them, but I think they look good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users