Jump to content

Recommended Posts


these are really cute, love the color!

Originally Posted by WeddingMay View Post

Zigi-zigi soho superb sandal 95ivory

 

I just ordered these. I had some orange floral but now that I've picked up my dress they just don't feel right. I'm keeping my fingers crossed with this pair!

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I think these shoes are FAB! If you cant find blue shoes you like, have you thought about looking at dyeable bridal shoes, and having them dyed blue??? x

Originally Posted by sunny55143 View Post

Do you ladies think that it would be weird to get these red shoes for the wedding when our colors are blue?  I totally want to wear blue shoes but am having trouble finding ones that I like!

 

1700151-p-DETAILED.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by sunny55143 View Post

 

Do you ladies think that it would be weird to get these red shoes for the wedding when our colors are blue?  I totally want to wear blue shoes but am having trouble finding ones that I like!

 

1700151-p-DETAILED.jpg

 

 

blue shoe.jpg How about these shoes, I like them myself. Just not the colour I was looking for.

 

 

shoe.jpg  Personally I love these but they went on clearance by the time I found them and didn't h ave my size :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, I have fianlly decided on two different shoes.  For most it's about an amazing pair of heels, that of which I am indeed insanely jealous of... however, my FI and I are the same height and I did not order extra length on my dress,  therefore flats it is.  For the ceremony I will be DIY barefoot jewelry for my MOH and I but will then slide these simple beauties on.  My jewelry is from kendra scott in white lily and will be having a colorful bouquet.

_6791985.jpg

For the TTD the following day I am going with the sseko sandals in either fuschia or violet with an amazing colorful cuff bracelt also from kendra scott - Love her!!! Leaning toward violet as purple and orange are my colors but thinking the fuschia will photograph better... 

 

Last%20Import%20-%2008.jpg

Last%20Import%20-%2004.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are pretty cool. So what, you can tie them however you want ?
 

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 View Post

Finally, I have fianlly decided on two different shoes.  For most it's about an amazing pair of heels, that of which I am indeed insanely jealous of... however, my FI and I are the same height and I did not order extra length on my dress,  therefore flats it is.  For the ceremony I will be DIY barefoot jewelry for my MOH and I but will then slide these simple beauties on.  My jewelry is from kendra scott in white lily and will be having a colorful bouquet.

_6791985.jpg

For the TTD the following day I am going with the sseko sandals in either fuschia or violet with an amazing colorful cuff bracelt also from kendra scott - Love her!!! Leaning toward violet as purple and orange are my colors but thinking the fuschia will photograph better... 

 

Last%20Import%20-%2008.jpg

Last%20Import%20-%2004.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow those are cool!! where did you get the coloured sandals from?
 

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 View Post

Finally, I have fianlly decided on two different shoes.  For most it's about an amazing pair of heels, that of which I am indeed insanely jealous of... however, my FI and I are the same height and I did not order extra length on my dress,  therefore flats it is.  For the ceremony I will be DIY barefoot jewelry for my MOH and I but will then slide these simple beauties on.  My jewelry is from kendra scott in white lily and will be having a colorful bouquet.

_6791985.jpg

For the TTD the following day I am going with the sseko sandals in either fuschia or violet with an amazing colorful cuff bracelt also from kendra scott - Love her!!! Leaning toward violet as purple and orange are my colors but thinking the fuschia will photograph better... 

 

Last%20Import%20-%2008.jpg

Last%20Import%20-%2004.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


So cute, perfect for the beach!

Originally Posted by Starfish0512 View Post

Finally, I have fianlly decided on two different shoes.  For most it's about an amazing pair of heels, that of which I am indeed insanely jealous of... however, my FI and I are the same height and I did not order extra length on my dress,  therefore flats it is.  For the ceremony I will be DIY barefoot jewelry for my MOH and I but will then slide these simple beauties on.  My jewelry is from kendra scott in white lily and will be having a colorful bouquet.

_6791985.jpg

For the TTD the following day I am going with the sseko sandals in either fuschia or violet with an amazing colorful cuff bracelt also from kendra scott - Love her!!! Leaning toward violet as purple and orange are my colors but thinking the fuschia will photograph better... 

 

Last%20Import%20-%2008.jpg

Last%20Import%20-%2004.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wedding is 4 months away and I am getting so excited.  I figured I would post pictures of my shoes.  I would love to be able to wear heels, but I am such a clutz and don't trust myself to be able to walk (let alone dance) in them all night without falling on my face.  I am looking for a nice pair of low heels for my rehearsal dinner and love some of the suggestions listed!  Thanks ladies!  

Sorry the pictures are so big, I can't figure out how to make them smaller.  Ok, here goes:

023.JPG

Barefoot sandals for the beach ceremony designed by redibychelsea (I bought my bridal party a pair in white/watermelon colors with matching earrings)-->Sorry it is blurry!

022.JPG

Victoria Secret Flip Flops to wear while walking to the beach just in case.  The dots are rhinestones if you can't tell.  I bought my bridal party a pair in Watermelon (the same color as their dresses!)

020.JPG

It is hard to tell in the picture, but they are very sparkly and pretty.  These are my reception flip flops!

019.JPG

These are my other options for the reception.  They are my in my colors with a swarovski dragonfly.  What do you think everyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dress is a hi-lo style, so my feet will be showing!  Also, we're getting married on a terrace on a cliff over the beach, so I have the option of wearing heels :) After lots of searching these are the shoes I ended up buying!  Thankfully I am super short and am still shorter than my fiance in them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I really like the Nine West flip flops; they're very beachy yet pretty, although the dragonfly one is really cute; I would love a pair of those just because. Ha ha. :D But I'd go with the Nine West ones for your wedding. 

 

 

Quote: 
Originally Posted by Llkrik1010 View Post

My wedding is 4 months away and I am getting so excited.  I figured I would post pictures of my shoes.  I would love to be able to wear heels, but I am such a clutz and don't trust myself to be able to walk (let alone dance) in them all night without falling on my face.  I am looking for a nice pair of low heels for my rehearsal dinner and love some of the suggestions listed!  Thanks ladies!  

Sorry the pictures are so big, I can't figure out how to make them smaller.  Ok, here goes:

023.JPG

Barefoot sandals for the beach ceremony designed by redibychelsea (I bought my bridal party a pair in white/watermelon colors with matching earrings)-->Sorry it is blurry!

022.JPG

Victoria Secret Flip Flops to wear while walking to the beach just in case.  The dots are rhinestones if you can't tell.  I bought my bridal party a pair in Watermelon (the same color as their dresses!)

020.JPG

It is hard to tell in the picture, but they are very sparkly and pretty.  These are my reception flip flops!

019.JPG

These are my other options for the reception.  They are my in my colors with a swarovski dragonfly.  What do you think everyone?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • what kind of headpiece did you wear? or are planning to wear?
    • Hi there! I visited Now Amber PV in February for a wedding event for travel industry professionals. I stayed there for 4 days and they hosted us for several events and two dinners and everything was amazing. Their wedding department staff/team is incredible and the designs/decor were all crafted so beautifully!! There are several wonderful options to host events and I was so impressed by how they utilized and transformed each of the spaces. We had events in the lobby, which has the most beautiful view. On the beach, in the middle area terrace of the resort, and on the pool deck. The service was top notch and entertainment was fantastic. As a resort, it was a great place to spend a getaway. The resort staff is great, the food/drinks were all delicious and the overall vibe of the place is just perfect. Your daughter has picked a wonderful resort to host her wedding! If you have any more specific questions about Now Amber, feel free to ask here! Or shoot an email to info@wrighttravelagency.com -- this is the official travel agency of this forum and several members on our team have stayed at Now Amber and had couples book their wedding there 😊
    • Hi all! I'm looking for people who would like to participate in a (quick!) survey about destination weddings in Italy. I'm an Italian student and I'm currently doing a project on destination weddings. Here's the link to the form: https://forms.gle/XeWWU1orwqyp3de5A THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    • Hello I am planning to get married at Jade Mountain in 2020 any new updates on weddings there or other St Lucia hotels and vendors appreciated 
    • Thanks for your good list.  I also love Marry Me and I'm Yours. 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...