#901 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MysTea
    I found these...
    Click the image to open in full size.
    I wanted something flat as well because I decided I wanted my dress to stay really long and sweep the floor and with heels I wont get that as much as I would like..so this is what I found for $40...I am still looking for another pair of heels for my reception....
    (ARE YOU LOOKIN AT MY FEET?!!!!)
    Oooooo love those girl! Did you buys those online?
    Yup i was looking at your feet wishing my were that pretty !!! :)

#902 MysTea

MysTea
    • 559 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by islandbride317
      @ Carolina24 and Cindy -- THANK YOU so much, GIRLS! As of tomorrow, my AHR is only 1 month away...then the big reveal of the new reception dress & shoes! Can't wait!
      Oooooo love those girl! Did you buys those online?
      Yup i was looking at your feet wishing my were that pretty !!! :)
      LOL! I knew you were! and thank you! I got them from Daffy's girl! and I see they also sell them on the Dollhouse website but they have limited sizes...Ill tell u a secret..I wanted them sooooo bad that I actually got them a size smaller because they didnt come in my size so my heel is right at the very edge of the shoe....eeeewww (Of course I like some space back there) but I dont care! my dress is long enough to hide it and you will only see the bling anyways...smh...terrible.....Oh the name of the shoe is Zharnie Jeweled slide. (tee hee hee)
      **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#903 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
      • 2,727 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

MysTea...i love love love your shoes!!! I have been on the search for a blinged out pair of flats for our wedding, just in case my feet get tired or start hurting with my heels, and these are just perfect!!! thanks for posting!!
        He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
        My Planning Thread

#904 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
        • 282 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:33 AM

What is everyone doing so they don't sink in the sand? I thought about getting wedges because I can't wear flipflops with my dress just wouldn't look right. BTW, MysTEa yours are really cute!

#905 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe
            What is everyone doing so they don't sink in the sand? I thought about getting wedges because I can't wear flipflops with my dress just wouldn't look right. BTW, MysTEa yours are really cute!
            i think most brides do wedges or those foot jewels (sole-less sandals??)

when we decided on MX, we were going to do a beach ceremony and i was planning on the foot jewelry and having heels for the reception...i was just going to have my dress altered to the right length with heels on.

#906 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
            • 282 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

I think I might go with the wedges for some height

#907 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
              • 528 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:47 PM

Love the shoe ideas!

#908 Pinky

Pinky
                • 134 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:09 PM

Islandbride those are so pretty! They match your dress perfectly!

#909 SDSteph

SDSteph
                  • 812 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:12 PM

I love these but have not decided if I am going to wear flip flips....or not. First I need to find out where the wedding is.

Ninewest Jetsam

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#910 Princess J

Princess J
                    • 424 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:29 PM

Hey girls, just bought my wedding shoes. Will post a pic when I upload it but just an FYI I purchased white satin heels from Joneve (local store) for $40 and now I am going to get them dyed hot pink at a cobbler/shoe repair location nearby for $30. If you are looking to get your shoes dyed you don't need to buy them from bridal shops as they are REALLY expensive in comparison!
                      50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users