Jump to content

Photo

Show off your shoes....


  • Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#861 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
  • Member
  • 546 posts

    Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:25 PM

    Cindy, are yours the real thing or knock offs I had orginally got real Loubs, but ended up with buyers remorse and took them back, so now I think I'll just get knock offs! Normally, I hate imitation stuff, but I'm getting over it :)

    #862 MysTea

    MysTea
    • Member
    • 559 posts

      Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:46 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jonesr1979
      Ohhh wow i LOVE the pink ones and they are a reasonable height!
      Arent they Super cute? theyre by kate spade
      **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

      #863 wendyjd

      wendyjd
      • Member
      • 968 posts

        Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CND_Redhead
        Ladies,

        All your shoes are beautiful...
        I'm such a shoe girl, love my colourful fun shoes, so I'm thinking wedges for my wedding. We are getting married on the beach but I'm short and don't want to go barefoot.
        Problem being, I'm having a hard time finding a nice pair of wedge heels that aren't $200-300...
        Anyway, just wanted to vent, and also say I love all your shoes! Everyone has such great, unique and wondeful taste!

        Cheers
        Hey CND Redhead, this is the best I found. I'm not short but I truly love heels!! I plan to add some shoe clips or something to finish them. Good luck!!

        Enzo Angiolini 'Padi' Wedge Slingback - Wedges - Nordstrom

        #864 Hopelesslyblissful

        Hopelesslyblissful
        • Jr. Member
        • 191 posts

          Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:51 PM

          I just bought my shoes this weekend. I don't have a picture of them, but I do have the link to them on the website. My FI is only about 2 inches taller than me, and my dress (which I bought used) is altered to the height I am now so heels isn't really an option for me. I opted for some really nice flat sandals..I LOVE them! I have been wearing them around the house during the day while FI is at work hehehe!!

          http://www.aldoshoes....348594-reve/70
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/vWwHm6.png

          ~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

          #865 pinayflava

          pinayflava
          • Jr. Member
          • 193 posts

            Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by katelynn
            I got ones like this on the weekend at a shoe store but they are flip flops. They had clear and black and were only $30 - too cute and soooooooooo comfy!
            they are so comfy - i want to start wearing them but i can't yet! the flip flop style was cute too! I may just have to purchase a pair for everyday wear lol

            #866 CND_Redhead

            CND_Redhead
            • Jr. Member
            • 184 posts

              Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:51 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by wendyjd
              Hey CND Redhead, this is the best I found. I'm not short but I truly love heels!! I plan to add some shoe clips or something to finish them. Good luck!!

              Enzo Angiolini 'Padi' Wedge Slingback - Wedges - Nordstrom
              Thank you, I never did think about spicing up shoes with a shoe clip or anything, that would give me so many more options now that I think of it.
              Thanks so much for the link! And glad to meet someone with a love for heels also :)
              Cheers,
              :http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

              Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

              #867 barbiegirl_27

              barbiegirl_27
              • Member
              • 946 posts

                Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:57 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hopelesslyblissful
                I just bought my shoes this weekend. I don't have a picture of them, but I do have the link to them on the website. My FI is only about 2 inches taller than me, and my dress (which I bought used) is altered to the height I am now so heels isn't really an option for me. I opted for some really nice flat sandals..I LOVE them! I have been wearing them around the house during the day while FI is at work hehehe!!

                REVE - women's fashion flats sandals for sale at ALDO Shoes.
                These are super cute! I got mine at aldo too! Great find! I think I should start wearing them around the house to "break" them in!!!

                #868 Hopelesslyblissful

                Hopelesslyblissful
                • Jr. Member
                • 191 posts

                  Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:42 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27
                  These are super cute! I got mine at aldo too! Great find! I think I should start wearing them around the house to "break" them in!!!
                  Thanks!! I love them..they sell them in a different colour and Im very tempted to go and buy that colour so I can use them this summer!!

                  And I highly recomend breaking them in..it makes me feel pretty as I walk around the house doing laundry LOL
                  http://dwdf.daisypath.com/vWwHm6.png

                  ~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

                  #869 barbiegirl_27

                  barbiegirl_27
                  • Member
                  • 946 posts

                    Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:17 AM

                    omg that's hilarious! I shall start breaking them in while doing housework! My FI has already seen them so I could wear them all day long if I wanted!
                    I was so upset when I bought mine b/c I had new shoes but can't actually wear them for 7 months!

                    #870 Cindy*

                    Cindy*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,655 posts

                      Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:24 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by diamondpooch
                      Cindy, are yours the real thing or knock offs I had orginally got real Loubs, but ended up with buyers remorse and took them back, so now I think I'll just get knock offs! Normally, I hate imitation stuff, but I'm getting over it :)
                      Mine are real, I bought them at Neiman Marcus. I love them and I figure my wedding is the one and only time I will buy the real deal so I am keeping them. Because they are turquoise, I know I can wear them again.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users