Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#441 MC Hicks

MC Hicks
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:58 PM

Quick question for those who are married and wore shoes with any type of crystals or rhinestones : did the shoes catch on the front of your dress? I really want shoes with crystals on the front, but my dress has a bit of lace overhang on the hemline. The lady who sold me the dress said I really shouldn't b/c they would catch on the dress.
    Or if anyone has tried on their dress with their shoes could probably answer for me too! Thank you!!

BTW: Imppearl, those do look like the CL shoes that were posted earlier. Very cool and sexy!!

#442 Jaymibaby

Jaymibaby
    • Banned
    • 48 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Angel
      Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
      Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I'm still deciding on which ones to buy. Being the shoe freak that I am, I'll end up buying all of them just in case I change my mind.
      That way I'll have options. I've always had a thing with wearing red shoes with my wedding dress. I don't know why.
      I LOVE the red ones!!

#443 Jaymibaby

Jaymibaby
      • Banned
      • 48 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kristy!
        Barefoot sandals for the ceremony
        Click the image to open in full size.

Fun hot pink wedges for the reception
        Love them both soo much!!

#444 Jaymibaby

Jaymibaby
        • Banned
        • 48 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dee83
          I will be wearing barefoot sandals for the ceremony. I bought them from Click the image to open in full size.

These are my reception shoes, they are Christian Louboutin

They are both soo cute! I am looking into the barefoot sandals right now!

#445 Jaymibaby

Jaymibaby
          • Banned
          • 48 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
            Just want to get some opinions. What do you all think of these??

This are amazing, and you will have your "something blue"!

#446 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
            • 336 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jaymibaby
              This are amazing, and you will have your "something blue"!
              Thank You! That was my plan. I ordered them no lets hope they fit!

I just wanted to post the web site that I found these on there are alot of shoes to look at maybe some of you would like to have a look.

Women's Shoes, Women's Dress Shoes, Women's High Heels, Women's Evening Shoes, Women's Casual Shoes, Women's Boots, Heels.com
              Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
              http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
              http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#447 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
              • 336 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

[QUOTE=Jacilynda;837758]these are sooo cute and very similar to your old louboutins! Could you not find your size in your old ones?

I am a size 10 in regular size and the 41 was too small in the louboutins. I was having a really hard time finding anything bigger. So I set out to find something similar that could ALMOST be as good. Nothing will be the same as the Louboutins... but as long as these ones fit I'll settle... Thanks
                Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
                http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
                http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#448 shan13

shan13
                • 189 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:30 AM

Ladies all the shoes are beautiful!!!

If anyone can help me I am looking for a yellow shoe for my wedding..and I wear a size 11..I know I know I have big feet..lol!!!! If anyone comes across any can u put link and I will check back...

Or am I gonna have to get some dyed yellow?

TIA

#449 frank13

frank13
                  • 51 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by shan13
                    Ladies all the shoes are beautiful!!!

If anyone can help me I am looking for a yellow shoe for my wedding..and I wear a size 11..I know I know I have big feet..lol!!!! If anyone comes across any can u put link and I will check back...

Or am I gonna have to get some dyed yellow?

TIA
                    Shan13 I think you should try and find shoes to have them dyed that way you can be sure they are comfortable in your size before you commit and you know you will like the dyed color they will provide you with. I know there are a lot of dyable and bridal shoe lines out there and you can probably search for that in google. I know even payless has about 12 different show styles in all sizes that are inexpensive and available in over 60 colors.
                    I hope that helps a little.

#450 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:07 PM

Jess bought super cute yellow flat shoes but she did say they were uncomfy but she'd deal w/ it. Are you looking for flats or heels?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users