Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#371 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:47 AM

Marise - those shoes are great! Too bad I can't wear heels...

#372 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
    • 336 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE=divadivine25;800222]Click the image to open in full size.

Found these at Overstock....30 bucks![/QUOTE]

Where is Over stock I love these, were there any other colours?
      Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
      http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
      http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#373 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
      • 336 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:58 AM

For those of you who have purchased Christian Louboutin shoes did you have to go up a size? I heard they run small and I have been considering ordering a pair off ebay or something. I am usually a size 10, does this mean I should order an 11? What did you have to do? Thanks
        Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
        http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
        http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#374 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:36 PM

Overstock is a website Overstock.com: Online Shopping - Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more they only had those 2 colors, but they aren't even listed anymore.

I don't have louboutin shoes but I have also heard they run small. A few girl bought some from ebay and they were too small and they struggled w/ finding the right size. They are in European sizes so not 10 or 11s. I know cancunbride had some for her wedding you could PM her and ask!

#375 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 02:04 PM

I decided to go with orange shoes preferably satin... but it seems I have the same problem, no high heels in peep toes ... the shoe search is harder than the dress!!!! I found a pair that I love but is in UK

SABELA-Evening/ Occasion-LK Bennett

any suggestions?

#376 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
            • 278 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

These are mine.
              Click the image to open in full size.
              They are Tell style by Something Bleu. I got them off of the My Glass Slipper website. I ordered in ivory.

#377 Adlergray

Adlergray
              • Banned
              • 294 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by edna
                I decided to go with orange shoes preferably satin... but it seems I have the same problem, no high heels in peep toes ... the shoe search is harder than the dress!!!! I found a pair that I love but is in UK

Glint 'Addison' Peep Toe Pump - - Nordstrom

#378 weddingchick

weddingchick
                • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

Quote:

another:

Not sure if you need international shipping...this site does offer it and has many satin peep toe dyeables:

Good luck!

#379 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:38 PM

Edna you crack me up! I found some green shoes I like, and was going to get them but wasn't in LOVE w/ them! So I've given up on them having to be green. I'm going for a shoe that jumps at me!

I found these I was thinking about but they don't have my size. they might in store but didn't here so next week we are headed to our lakehouse and I might see if they have some up there for me to try on!

Naughty Monkey Turn It Up Floral Shoe : Women's Sale Fashion | Buckle.com

I really want color but these kind of stood out. So I'm still looking for a shoe I see that I have to have regardless of color!

#380 DB2B

DB2B
                    • 71 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:51 PM

Quote:

SABELA-Evening/ Occasion-LK Bennett

any suggestions?
                      The orange UK shoes are hot! Can you find them "this side of the pond" (intended to be heard in terribly wonky british accent :) )? I definitely agree- I did the dress search in a week. I've been working on the shoes for 2 months! I am looking for fuchsia/pink shoes, but I want peep toes and a loooooow heel. I am a sky-high girl normally, but the Mr. is a little shorter than me and we have tried the kiss when I am in 4" heels- it's a little ridiculous! So I'm aiming for 2 1/2" or lower - unfortunately I cannot find many peeptoes or d'orsays in bright pink with a low heel. And darn JCrew- why are they coming out with cute, wedding-perfect shoes in only one color (which is not pink!)??

I thought I had the perfect shoes - I ordered a fuchsia suede peep with a glittery jewel by Casadei off endless.com and they were perfect! But they're Italian sizing and I think they are one size too small - my toes are squished, so I think I have to send them back So the search moves onward!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users