Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

this is my shoe%24T2eC16VHJIYE9qUcNlGKBROrlWYHt%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Do they feel comfortable? They look like 6 inches maybe higher

#3112 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

Amazon always has great deals, thanks!

Shugapop your shoes are lovely! The back of your dress is to die for it looks like a very flattering dress from what I can make of it on the pic.

Thanks for the compliment. I did find my dress from davids bridal. Its the only one like iy in whole davida bridal chain. I got it for 199.00

#3113 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

Do they feel comfortable? They look like 6 inches maybe higher

They arr super comfortable. Because of platform it cuts a lot of heel down

#3114 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
        • 593 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:18 AM

These were my shoes- a pair of Nina's I bought for $99 at Nordtroms (Macy's also carries them). I wore them mostly for pictures and ended up changing into a pair of Nina wedges with a similar flower detail. I would share the pics of those but I have pretty ugly feet so I am not entirely in love with the shots of me wearing them lol

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#3115 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:34 AM

These were my shoes- a pair of Nina's I bought for $99 at Nordtroms (Macy's also carries them). I wore them mostly for pictures and ended up changing into a pair of Nina wedges with a similar flower detail. I would share the pics of those but I have pretty ugly feet so I am not entirely in love with the shots of me wearing them lol

Simply gorgeous

#3116 myyooths

myyooths
            • 188 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

Love these very elegant!

#3117 Sheri Campbell

Sheri Campbell
              • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

I found these at The Bay! Made by Italian Shoemakers, they are super comfortable and just the right amount of girlie that I was looking for! LOVE them! The silver bow on top is just perfect ;)

#3118 Nissi324

Nissi324
                • 23 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 1, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Soufriere, Saint Lucia
                • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

Okay show you how Bass Ackwards I am...I fell in love with my shoes and then decided to have a beach wedding! So I guess these will be my un-reception shoes (not having a real reception, just planning to hit some local bars with my husband)..unless I figure out a way to wear them on the beach! But here they are!

#3119 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

Okay show you how Bass Ackwards I am...I fell in love with my shoes and then decided to have a beach wedding! So I guess these will be my un-reception shoes (not having a real reception, just planning to hit some local bars with my husband)..unless I figure out a way to wear them on the beach! But here they are!

Omg. I'm sooo inlove with themn they are gorgeous. I have shoes as well as barefoot sandals. Where on earth did u find these

#3120 myyooths

myyooths
                  • 188 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:30 PM

These are stunning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users