• 41 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by foxytv
    Here are my ceremony shoes:

Click the image to open in full size.

And my reception shoes:

Oh how I wish I could find your reception shoes. They look comfy and still classy.

#302 nina1589

nina1589
    • 41 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BBtoB
      [Quote)

OMG! These are amazing! I want them....but I have to pay rent. hehe...what a great find!!! Lucky girl! Wow!
      Ok i am officially JEALOUS! They are beautiful!

#303 *Jen* OPPRN

*Jen* OPPRN
      • 56 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by trayce2222
        I finally found my shoes!!!!! It's about time, especially since we leave in 5 days! lol

I ADORE your shoes - and have an awesome wedding tomorrow!!!
        January 31st, 2011Marrying the Love of My Lifehttp://i83.photobuck....m/meandbob.jpg

#304 Princess402

Princess402
        • 737 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by trayce2222
          Yes, I can't wait!!! Not much longer now! YEA!!!!

Meli....I got them at DB and had them dyed to the color of my BM's dresses.
          That's so funny that you got them at David's Bridal! I was going to ask where you got them, but figured you must have picked them up in some cute little boutique somewhere that I would never find, so why bother even asking!

Let me know if they are comfy, I just may have to pick myself up a pair!

#305 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:22 PM

OMG girls has this happened to anyone? I started looking for shoes. nothing really stood out to me and I couldn't decide if I wanted heels or flats. I started looking at Manolo's and found these green satin flats. My fav color green and i want them SO bad but can't find my size anywhere. then I found some cute green louboutin heels, and I can't find my size again!!!!!!! I told myself its ok i'll just keep looking, but nothing even comes close to those there just not good enough. So I'm still searching......

#306 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:30 PM

Jackie- I feel the same way, I want something fun and cute ( in blue or possibly green) and I just cant find "the one" this is harder for me than finding the dress!!

#307 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:41 PM

I know! My shoes will probably be the one thing I end up buying last minute! I'll probably end up settling for something or spending WAY too much! HA!

#308 DRB

DRB
                • 647 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:54 PM

I would say just keep a looking online, I was scouring sites every day (ebay, bluefly, shopstyle). My shoes were 100x harder to pick out than my wedding dress! Three pairs later and I finally have the perfect pair of Jimmy Choos that I'm in love with!

#309 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

So ladies VS is having a sale! 40% off of one pair of shoes (except UGG, Frye, and FitFlop) The sale is until Wednesday

Women's Shoes: Designer Shoes and Boots for Women at Victoria's Secret.

#310 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                    • 5,466 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:03 PM

Jacylinda -did you ever find the shoes you wanted in your size?? If you need any help let some of us know and im sure we could use our internet saavy shopping skills too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users