• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2911 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by cherany 

Here is the listing for you:

whoo thanks for sharing!  i'm kinda loving those red ones too!  :-)

#2912 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
    • 255 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by sgreen99 

Mine. And my something blue on the bottom :)

Are these from Davids bridal?

#2913 sgreen99

sgreen99
      • Site Supporter
      • 187 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by RNtoBe 

Are these from Davids bridal?

Yes they are!  I actually love them!  I was really in the search for a Coral satin peeptoe and it was nowhere to be found.  So when I saw these in my secondary color I thought it would just work. And they are really comfy actually, good find for $50!

#2914 M Bride2013

M Bride2013
        • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

What do people think.. They look more bubble gum pink in these picture but they do have a more coral colour to them. They are the right height, the right style and right colour I was hoping to find but they have that shiny pleather finish.. Not too crazy about the shiny finish for my wedding shoe.. Love to hear others opinions.

#2915 Peach

Peach
          • 1,293 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

Personally, I would go with them but I am not too picky about stuff like that. If you are wearing a long dress they will just peek out anyway.

I was in the same boat. My shoes were okay... good colour and height, and a wedge, which is what I wanted, but they had this soft veloury material on the wedge itself. Not great for a beach, but I decided I didn't care and the price was awesome, so oh well. I am happy enough with them, and I dressed them up with a sparkly DIY shoe clip, so now I like them more and do not even notice the weird finish on the bottom.

I know that coral is a hard colour to find the way you want it... so if you are happy with them, I say go for it. But you have to figure how high a priority they are for you. If shoes are your favourite thing in the world, then maybe keep looking.

Originally Posted by M Bride2013 

What do people think.. They look more bubble gum pink in these picture but they do have a more coral colour to them. They are the right height, the right style and right colour I was hoping to find but they have that shiny pleather finish.. Not too crazy about the shiny finish for my wedding shoe.. Love to hear others opinions.

#2916 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
            • 158 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by M Bride2013 

i agree with Peach!  Those are cute and coral is a hard color to find in a style you'll like at the right height!  Nice work!  :-)

#2917 amberduke

amberduke
              • 33 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

I got these Badgley Mishka pumps from www.lordandtaylor.com and they go so nicely with my vintage-y theme. I have never shipped at lord and Taylor, BUT they had these shoes for only $70 as opposed to $200Posted Image

#2918 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                • 593 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by amberduke 

I got these Badgley Mishka pumps from www.lordandtaylor.com and they go so nicely with my vintage-y theme. I have never shipped at lord and Taylor, BUT they had these shoes for only $70 as opposed to $200

Great find. I almost bought these in teal from Zappos but they were certainly not $70- they were the full $200! Did you get them in this color? They do look great for a vintage feel.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#2919 amberduke

amberduke
                  • 33 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

Great find. I almost bought these in teal from Zappos but they were certainly not $70- they were the full $200! Did you get them in this color? They do look great for a vintage feel.

Haha. Yes! I looked at the teal ones too (a cute something blue/thought it would pop for pictures) BUT couldn't pass up this look/cost! Haha

#2920 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
                    • 389 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

I can't remember if I posted my shoes or not...I had no idea what I was going to get that matched my purple and teal colours but i wanted a wedge and it had to be less than 3inches... and then I spotted these beauties in a display window and they were 100% what I wanted and needed and the colours were amazingly perfect!! And SO comfy!! Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users