Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

omgosh. LOVE!

Originally Posted by Aynat 

Here are mine...

#2892 FutureMrsCPM

FutureMrsCPM
    • 32 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

these are awesome, care to share where you found them?

Originally Posted by missb0308 

I ended up ordering these today, hopefully I still love them when they arrive!

#2893 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Dazeydawl - I love the purple peep toe, too!    

Ohhh!  Aynat, I love your shoes!  And I agree with Seatkins22, go for the peep toe, Dazeydawl!  

I like the first purple pair - the open toe is nice.

Thanks ladies!! I went ahead and ordered the peep toe ones! I figured I like them enough that even if I don't like them with my dress I know ill love them with jeans! And for only $40 why not!

#2894 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
        • 593 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

I am getting married at the Now Larimar and we have decided on the fountain location, so I am definitely wearing heels!!!! I am the biggest SATC fan so I am doing blue shoes a la Carrie!!! Here are my shoes

I want blue shoes as well! I love these. I am looking for a 3 or 4 inch heel and I'm flexible with the hue of blue. I'm having my ceremony in a church so I need heels and then our cocktail hour will be on a terrace. Our reception is the only part on the beach haha so then I was thinking barefoot sandals. But I love these shoes they are super cute great choice.

Originally I wanted a pair of Badgley Mishka's and my godmother gave me $300 for my shoes but I ended up using the money elsewhere and now I am just looking for a bargain shoe that won't break my bank but will still be gorgeous.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#2895 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
          • 313 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

OMG!!! You got those Kate Spade shoes on ebay?  I've been wanting these!!!

Originally Posted by seatkins22 

I've debated the shoe issue for a long time now!  I originally thought about sandals for the beach ceremony and obsessed over these shoes - finally bought them on ebay.

Then I started obsessing over having a comfortable heel and really wanted to try Angela Nuran bridal shoes which I can't get where I live. So I ordered these little cuties from Mod Cloth as my back-up shoes.  They were on sale for something like $35.

AppleMark

Over the Christmas break my FI and I took a trip to Boston where I was able to get the Angela Nuran shoes that I had been coveting for so long.  It was a splurge!

AppleMark AppleMark

I'm hoping to wear them for the ceremony and reception. There's something about wearing high heels that just makes everything better!

#2896 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
            • 158 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

ebay???  that's awesome!  those kate spades are really cute!!!!

#2897 Laura2013

Laura2013
              • 177 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

Do you know what Ebay seller you got these from. I didn't think I wanted wedges, but these are making me think twice. They are pretty!

#2898 Laura2013

Laura2013
                • 177 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by cherany 

Assuming I love these when they arrive (ordered off ebay), these are my shoes for beach portion of the night:

Oops these are the ones I am wondering what Ebay seller has.

#2899 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
                  • 455 posts
                  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
                  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

I want blue shoes as well! I love these. I am looking for a 3 or 4 inch heel and I'm flexible with the hue of blue. I'm having my ceremony in a church so I need heels and then our cocktail hour will be on a terrace. Our reception is the only part on the beach haha so then I was thinking barefoot sandals. But I love these shoes they are super cute great choice.

Originally I wanted a pair of Badgley Mishka's and my godmother gave me $300 for my shoes but I ended up using the money elsewhere and now I am just looking for a bargain shoe that won't break my bank but will still be gorgeous.

Awww thanks!!! I got mine at DSW, they had a few that I would have loved to have but ultimately settled on these. Also, Nina makes a great shoe, and very comfortable as well!!! Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for!!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#2900 mrsmannings2b

mrsmannings2b
                  • 19 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by seatkins22 

I've debated the shoe issue for a long time now!  I originally thought about sandals for the beach ceremony and obsessed over these shoes - finally bought them on ebay.

Then I started obsessing over having a comfortable heel and really wanted to try Angela Nuran bridal shoes which I can't get where I live. So I ordered these little cuties from Mod Cloth as my back-up shoes.  They were on sale for something like $35.

AppleMark

Over the Christmas break my FI and I took a trip to Boston where I was able to get the Angela Nuran shoes that I had been coveting for so long.  It was a splurge!

AppleMark AppleMark

I'm hoping to wear them for the ceremony and reception. There's something about wearing high heels that just makes everything better!

Love Angela Nuran shoes. I am wearing her Starletta shoe for my wedding. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users