Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2861 chantal09

chantal09
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

Love the polka dots shoes! Very original!

#2862 Barash

Barash
    • 72 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

I'm going barefoot for the ceremony. Will have the short dress and high heel sandals for the evening - that's gonna be my "something old" to wear.

Those of you who are going barefoot, what's the length of your dress? I'm sort of worried that it could look weird in a shorter dress...

#2863 Barash

Barash
      • 72 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

I'm going barefoot for the ceremony. Will have the short dress and high heel sandals for the evening - that's gonna be my "something old" to wear.

Those of you who are going barefoot, what's the length of your dress? I'm sort of worried that it could look weird in a shorter dress...

#2864 ashk

ashk
        • 100 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Barash, I'm sure you will be perfect. Bare feet on the sand... sigh!

Depending on your resort and time of day, you may want a cute pair of flipflops to walk in as backup in case the sand is super-hot tho.

23 days and counting until "We Do" in the beautiful Riviera Maya!

Grand Sirenis January 20, 2013

Yay! the world still exists - it would've really sucked to have done all this planning for nothing! :D

#2865 lilmamapeachez

lilmamapeachez
          • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

Hi how did you do this and it not get suck to your fingers? I saw some red ruby and diamond ones that I wanted but if I can do them myself I can save me some money...http://www.dhgate.com/best-custom-made-luxury-10cm-high-heeled/p-ff8080813976b48901399a5fe12f2e9a.html#s3-18-null...Please help ;0)

#2866 worstbride

worstbride
            • 92 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

I am looking for these or something very similar for my wedding. Yes I know they are Louboutins and will more than likely cost me more than my house lol Posted Image

#2867 JA2012

JA2012
              • 334 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by worstbride 

I am looking for these or something very similar for my wedding.
                Yes I know they are Louboutins and will more than likely cost me more than my house lol

Check online at Neiman Marcus. Or since you're in the GTA, you can probably get them at Holt Renfrew, or Davids shoe store (Yorkdale, Bayview Village Mall). 

#2868 MrsLtoBe

MrsLtoBe
                • 18 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

My bridesmaids will be in fuchsia dresses and will have bright orange flowers, so I'm thinking of adding some color to my weddding attire through my shoes. These fuchsia colored shoes caught my eye as I was doing some Christmas shopping the other day. These would be for church and reception. We are doing a church wedding w/ an outdoor receptioin at an hacienda, but we will be doing photos by the beach - so I was thinking of just simple orange flats for walking on the sand.

#2869 Paolalindsay

Paolalindsay
                  • 52 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Good evening to all :-) These werw my wedding shoes

Pinned Image

#2870 Paolalindsay

Paolalindsay
                    • 52 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

@worstbride Hi there, I was the same way obsessed with only having Louboutins for my wedding this past Novemeber and was soooooo close to getting them; however, I am so glad that I didn't because my wedding shoes I ended up throwing AWAY because they got trashed from the pictures and reception etc...My heel kept going thrugh the grass etc etc...I loved my wedding I ended up getting and saved around $1,500! Now I can get Louboutins that I can wear more than once :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users