Jump to content

Photo

Show off your shoes....


  • Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2761 tkuzma

tkuzma
  • Jr. Member
  • 418 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

Just ordered these! Had to incorporate my love of pink into the wedding somehow :)


My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/


#2762 mrsnova

mrsnova
  • Jr. Member
  • 280 posts

    Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

    Originally Posted by Jnadair 

    My colors are palm beach coral and blue, so they should be perfect.  I'm only wearing them for the reception though, since I will be barefoot in the sand for the ceremony. I'm pretty tall so I had to go with flats so I wouldn't be taller than my FI.  I can't wait to wear them and they were even on sale at Steve Madden!

    Those are perfect! I am also going barefoot and wearing sandals for the ceremony. I am not a heels kind of girl so I was very excited to get away with wearing flats!


    Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
    wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
    planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

    #2763 mrsnova

    mrsnova
    • Jr. Member
    • 280 posts

      Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

      Originally Posted by mrsnova 

      Those are perfect! I am also going barefoot and wearing sandals for the ceremony. I am not a heels kind of girl so I was very excited to get away with wearing flats!

      Oops I meant going barefoot for the ceremony and sandals for the reception :)


      Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
      wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
      planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

      #2764 papoue

      papoue
      • Newbie
      • 44 posts

        Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

        Originally Posted by tkuzma 

        Just ordered these! Had to incorporate my love of pink into the wedding somehow :)

         

        LOOOOVE them...I'll probably order these too, but in hot Pink!



        #2765 ChocoTaco7568

        ChocoTaco7568
        • Member
        • 955 posts

          Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:30 PM

          I'm not 100% in love with them, but after 6 months of searching for the perfect pair of chartreuse/lime green shoes, these are the first the I have found worth purchasing.  I think i might get rid of the crystal accent on the side and look for a more substantial crystal embellishment to mount at the center...Thoughts?

           



          #2766 soonCB

          soonCB
          • Jr. Member
          • 264 posts

            Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

            Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

            I'm not 100% in love with them, but after 6 months of searching for the perfect pair of chartreuse/lime green shoes, these are the first the I have found worth purchasing.  I think i might get rid of the crystal accent on the side and look for a more substantial crystal embellishment to mount at the center...Thoughts?

             

            I really like them! I am interested to see what it will look like with a bigger embelleshment. I think it will look great!



            #2767 DwBride2Be

            DwBride2Be
            • Jr. Member
            • 190 posts

              Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

              Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

              I'm not 100% in love with them, but after 6 months of searching for the perfect pair of chartreuse/lime green shoes, these are the first the I have found worth purchasing.  I think i might get rid of the crystal accent on the side and look for a more substantial crystal embellishment to mount at the center...Thoughts?

               

               

                I love them, they are beautiful and fun and flirty!  Even with the small embelleshment I like them.  Good pick!



              #2768 mrsnova

              mrsnova
              • Jr. Member
              • 280 posts

                Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

                I decided to go with these Steve Madden Shiekk sandals instead :). A little lighter and goes better with my dress/accessories..


                Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
                wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
                planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

                #2769 elissae

                elissae
                • Member
                • 631 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                • LocationClifton Park, NY

                Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:59 AM

                I think these are absolutely adorable & they are perfect!

                Originally Posted by mrsnova 

                I decided to go with these Steve Madden Shiekk sandals instead :). A little lighter and goes better with my dress/accessories..


                Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


                #2770 philanab

                philanab
                • Jr. Member
                • 178 posts

                  Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

                  I bought my shoes last week from Le Chateau, I had to go with flat sandals so I'm not taller than my FI, but they also had the same shoe with a 1 inch wedge heel. I love that they are dressy enough and have the being I've been looking for! [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/163491/width/500/height/1000[/IMG]




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users