• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2681 Pucca

Pucca
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by soonCB 

I love looking at all the shoes!

But I need some help! I have no idea what kind of shoes to wear with my short wedding dress. Here is the dressdress.jpg

I can not decide whether to go with white shoes or one of our wedding colors (orange and purple); heals, wedges, or flats. Any ideas? We will likely be getting married on grass, so I am not sure heals would work.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Beautiful dress! I'd go with wedges if you're not going to do heels. If you're getting married on grass but are going to have an aisle runner, you could try heels. And definitely color! At least that's my feeling. :) Good luck!

#2682 ginaf61987

ginaf61987
    • 42 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Pucca 

Beautiful dress! I'd go with wedges if you're not going to do heels. If you're getting married on grass but are going to have an aisle runner, you could try heels. And definitely color! At least that's my feeling. :) Good luck!

I love your dress. It is beautiful. Can I ask where you got it.

#2683 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
      • 179 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

Barefoot Jewellery .... I have an AMAZING Referral for you...

Red-i by Chelsea ... she can be found on this forum, her website or facebook

Red-I by Chelsea

#2684 HaleGrifa

HaleGrifa
        • 179 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

Barefoot Jewellery ..... or also knows as bondgirl0072010        on the forum

#2685 soonCB

soonCB
          • 264 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

Thanks Ladies! I was actually secind guessing my dress choice lately as I recently brought it home from the store. I think it will be great once I find some shoes. Currently looking at these ones as options. I would like to get them in purple (if I can):

Originally Posted by ginaf61987 

I love your dress. It is beautiful. Can I ask where you got it.

#2686 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

I am going to probably go with short dress style too... and I love the coloured shoes idea! Great!

#2687 elissae

elissae
              • 631 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
              • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:46 AM

I agree with Pucca.  Go with colored wedges!!!!  USe one of your wedding colors as your wedge color - a nice POP!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pucca 

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#2688 Poisonivyjc

Poisonivyjc
              • 19 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

Did you just look up on the web how to make the barefoot jewelry. I think that is so neat I have never seen them before.

There is a website called TG Body accents. She offers free shipping, prices are very good and they are beautiful.

#2689 nolacruiser6

nolacruiser6
                • 229 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

Yes, I chose the shoes I wanted and then mailed them to Canada.   However, there is an option on their website for you to order your shoes from Figgie Shoes as well.  So you can do it either way you like. 

Originally Posted by soonCB 

JCP62212- I saw them pictured in the article by Luxe Weddings "real weddings". I don't have any other info on them though.

KCDawn- your shoes are beautiful! good pick!

nolacruiser6- One word, WOW!. Those are absolutely freak'n GORGEOUS! Did you find the shoes else where and then get them hand painted?

I am still searching for my shoes and LOVE the uniqueness of these.

#2690 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
                  • 271 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

I am considering these for my ceremony shoes

Zigi Girl 'Lauralee' Sandal

205758276695777363_uUM2ncHW_f.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users