Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2511 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
  • 614 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

definitely white. with you dress having all that texture, I think a little more plain is better (not that the white ones are, just the color of the red detracts a bit from the dress).

Originally Posted by venus909 

Somehow I ended up with 3 pairs of shoes for my wedding and can't decide which ones to wear or how to incorporate shoe changes...lol...

I tried on all three pairs with my dress today...  Opinions?

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

#2512 stella331

stella331
    • 247 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

Pink!!! your not going to see them unless you lift your dress abit and it would make for a really cute pic:) white are also very pretty but I def say pink.
      46 booked and counting!

#2513 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

I'm a big fan of a pop of color in your shoes, so I vote pink! 

Originally Posted by stella331 

Pink!!! your not going to see them unless you lift your dress abit and it would make for a really cute pic:) white are also very pretty but I def say pink.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#2514 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

I found my shoes! sorry for the crappy pic (cell phone). Kenneth Cole wedges, found on sale at the outlets. the footbed is cork, and the wedge is actually wood. 

shoes_edited-1.jpg

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#2515 MJKH

MJKH
      • Site Supporter
      • 654 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

I vote for the high white ones...I love them with your dress!  

Somehow I ended up with 3 pairs of shoes for my wedding and can't decide which ones to wear or how to incorporate shoe changes...lol...

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

#2516 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

I had red shoes myself, but I really like how white ones look with your dress. They are stunning!

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

#2517 venus909

venus909
          • 328 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:19 AM

Thanks Ladies!!!  It really is a hard decision...  From the beginning I knew I was going to have colored heels for my wedding, BUT I fell in love with the "classy-ness" of the white ones.... I'm leaning towards the white ones and wearing the pink ones with my reception dress which is also white and if I get the one I want it will have feathers on it too...

Now to decide if I hem my dress to my sandals, and only use the shoes for pics or hem it to my heels and struggle when walking in sand...  Oh the joys of wanting beachy and traditional!...lol...I'm at such a loss

#2518 Stina9562

Stina9562
            • 129 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

I bought these from a bride on here. They are so worth is if you get them. I believe she got them at dressbarn.

Originally Posted by nimbleknits 

I found these on Pinterest - since Starfish will be our "theme", I'm thinking I must buy them for the reception

starfish shoes.jpg

#2519 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
              • 614 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

I'd definitely hem it to your heels and then you can get a pair of platform flip flops or wedges so it doesn't drag in the sand. or, with your free hand, just pick up a part of it when you're in the sand. : ) I'm headed to the seamstress today and am hemming to the heels.

Thanks Ladies!!!  It really is a hard decision...  From the beginning I knew I was going to have colored heels for my wedding, BUT I fell in love with the "classy-ness" of the white ones.... I'm leaning towards the white ones and wearing the pink ones with my reception dress which is also white and if I get the one I want it will have feathers on it too...

Now to decide if I hem my dress to my sandals, and only use the shoes for pics or hem it to my heels and struggle when walking in sand...  Oh the joys of wanting beachy and traditional!...lol...I'm at such a loss

#2520 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

I would hem it to the sandals if you want to wear sandals for the most of the time. I would not want to trip in the dress and would not want to twist my uncle in those heals in the sand. Just my opinion. I just took pics in my shoes and walked in sandals the rest of the time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users