Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2271 bride6262

bride6262
  • 582 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

i know in my searching around you can buy knock off ones.... i just cant remember where i saw them.... but i just googled it so i am sure if you look around you could find them at a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by mllek1986 

Hey, I'm in Regina too. haha off to Aldo's at lunch!

Originally Posted by venus909 

I loved these Manolo Blanik's from the moment I saw them too!  I could't believe the price tag though :-)

#2272 lmadore

lmadore
    • 128 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

If your ordering from Davids Bridal online and you live in Canada just hope that you like them, real bummer is there is no free shipping, or returns, so it can cost you a lot to try on a pair of shoes and then decide if you like them.  I learned the hard way. BUT it was an easy return, no problems with that. 

#2273 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:38 AM

Hold on, I am confused.... you said it was an easy return.... but I thought there were no returns? Did I miss something?

Originally Posted by lmadore 

If your ordering from Davids Bridal online and you live in Canada just hope that you like them, real bummer is there is no free shipping, or returns, so it can cost you a lot to try on a pair of shoes and then decide if you like them.  I learned the hard way. BUT it was an easy return, no problems with that. 

#2274 lmadore

lmadore
        • 128 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:31 PM

Oh Im sorry, that wasnt very clear.  I meant you have to pay for the shipping when you purchase it, and also the shipping when you return it. My bad.

#2275 bride6262

bride6262
          • 582 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

there is actrually a davids bridal a couple hours from me in Toronto so i will just go there

Originally Posted by lmadore 

#2276 coquine

coquine
            • 236 posts
            • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

Allie and Krista, found some more blue shoes (Bradgley Miskha). more ice blue than aqua?

beautiful!! too bad they dont come in teal!

Originally Posted by AllieH 

yes, both looking for teal/aqua. preferably in a wedge..but it seems in anything except dyable might be an option! few and far between... I'm secretly hoping it's the "in" color next spring/summer and I can find something perfect. 

#2277 heavenone

heavenone
            • 169 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:10 PM

I don't think I've posted my shoes yet... If i already did oops sorrrry! :) 

These are my reception heels:

ninanavy.jpg

My fiance might wear a seer sucker jacket, so these would match. I might wear these wedge sandals if I can walk in the sand in them. I'm going to test when I get there. If not I've got a backup pair of wedge sandals.

bstripe.jpg

#2278 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:48 AM

There is one in Mississauga too Kyrsta, may be closer than the Toronto location which I believe is in scarborough.  The one in Mississauga is right off the 401 as well!

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

there is actrually a davids bridal a couple hours from me in Toronto so i will just go there

#2279 bride6262

bride6262
                • 582 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

you girls are amazing!! thanks for keeping an eye out for us!!

Originally Posted by coquine 

Allie and Krista, found some more blue shoes (Bradgley Miskha). more ice blue than aqua?

Bradgley Mishka Lissa.jpg

#2280 bride6262

bride6262
                  • 582 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:38 AM

that is actually where i went to get my dress! although they didnt have the dress i wanted in stock in bigger than a size 6 (which i am definetly not!! lol) i am originally from sarnia so i am hoping i can get down there and over to port huron even to get shoes since they are cheaper over there at the DB!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

There is one in Mississauga too Kyrsta, may be closer than the Toronto location which I believe is in scarborough.  The one in Mississauga is right off the 401 as well!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users