3179 replies to this topic

#2201 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:56 AM

Where are these from? So beachy!

Originally Posted by lkw4568 

callisto-nordstrom-teen-girls-clothes-ines-sandal.jpg

found these and instantly fell in love...just gotta find some flip flops now...

#2202 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
    • 221 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

I LOVE "DRP"! LOL.  This is a vow renewal for me so I am not having bridesmaids.  But I am suggesting ppl wear teal or in the blue family.  I love these two colors together. :)

Originally Posted by WeddingMay 

Hey DRP - You are the only other bride I've seen with teal and tangerine - me too. Great minds and all that! What do your maids dresses look like? Did you to with teal or tang?

#2203 lkw4568

lkw4568
      • 63 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

I found them on Nordstrom's website...here is the link

http://shop.nordstro...ns-shoes-wedges

#2204 AshleyW

AshleyW
        • Site Supporter
        • 35 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

All right, I HAVE to show off my shoes.  They're the Partyy-R pump by Steve Madden. They had my fuschia color on sale at Nordstrom, so I even managed to get them for almost half off. Love them!

partyyrfush-1.jpg

Ashley & Zac - May 5, 2012 aboard the Carnival Paradise

30 sailing guests + 2 non-sailing guests

www.fieldswedding.com

#2205 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
          • Site Supporter
          • 340 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:43 AM

Almost Half Off??? What???? I have been eye balling these babies for a while, I wouldn't mind having them for nights out. Well nordstorms is right around the corner from me, so let me know how you managed half off and I'm there!

Originally Posted by AshleyW 

All right, I HAVE to show off my shoes.  They're the Partyy-R pump by Steve Madden. They had my fuschia color on sale at Nordstrom, so I even managed to get them for almost half off. Love them!

partyyrfush-1.jpg

#2206 palacebride27

palacebride27
            • 58 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:13 PM

After months of debating and NOT being able to find my size in the aqua shoes I have been hunting down, I have found these!  I think they will be great and comfy.  Cant go wrong with open toed sling backs for hot summer Mexican nights!!  I cant wait to get them!  Shipping was confirmed yesterday.  They have these shoes in pink too!  Here is the link if you are interested in them! 

Good luck girls!

shoes.jpg

#2207 coquine

coquine
              • 236 posts
              • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

nice very nice!!!! awesome deal!

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 

Almost Half Off??? What???? I have been eye balling these babies for a while, I wouldn't mind having them for nights out. Well nordstorms is right around the corner from me, so let me know how you managed half off and I'm there!

#2208 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

alright, so being in the shoe buying industry for years i knew that i couldnt have a regular pair of shoes.... i need ed to have something that ppl wouldnt say what the hell about lol Keep in mind that i have over 300 pairs of heels lol and im not even big on wearing them lol lol none the less ive been on the search for a long time... our over all theme is damask with a flair of peacock.. if you can imagine it ..so originally i wanted something kelly green, and found a pair at nina.com...well one night while on e bay lol i found these, now i know that they are def not your typical wedding shoes lol but they are everything i could want in a heel for our big day... and well come on they have peacock feathers on them lol ..... I know alot of brides would never lmao however they are amazing and well there not what is expected to have under a traditional wedding dress!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#2209 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

WELL THAT DIDNT WORK LOL HERE ARE MINE... IVE TRIED ADDING A BLURB ABOUT WHY THESE BUT ILL ADD IT LATER LMAO

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#2210 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:20 PM

WEDDING SHOES.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users