Show off your shoes....

Nice! I love the color as well!!  I was not going to do a color shoe but I think it will be so much more fun.  I am now looking for a nice turquoise, teal or orange shoe.  My colors are teal and tangerine.

Originally Posted by mrssemenuksoon View Post

these are my shoes and my jewellery...I am in love with the colour of them...Jul-Sept 2011 053.JPGJul-Sept 2011 054.JPG

I LOVE THESE! I can't believe I was seriously thinking about having BORING WHITE SHOES! smile105.gif  I thought I wanted to choose a color after seeing some choices on here but i can always go for something like this...I LOVE BLING!  Gor-juss!

Originally Posted by brendee2005 View Post

I just received my shoes! I am in love !
aeff709f-b933-f35f.jpg
aeff709f-b8fd-3473.jpg

THANK YOU!!!  off to check it out now!

Originally Posted by Manda123 View Post

Hey Venus,

There's a Badgley sale on Beyond the Rack right now. All shoes are 99. I just posted the link above! I ordered my shoes from here... Badgley sales on BTR come along every month or so...

These are great! If I am remembering right, these look just like the Badgely Mischka shoes you were eyeing up for a while. They are the perfect substitute.

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

I have my first dress fitting on Thursday so the pressure was on to get some shoes! I had been scouring the internet for months and just could not make a decision.  I am planning to likely wear flat sandals for most of the day but I LOVE shoes and heels and just had to have a great pair for pictures!  That being said I was having trouble justifying $200 + on a pair of navy heels for pictures sooooooo I ended up picking up these....

I am looking for HONEST opinions on what you think.... I can still return these so I am hoping for some feedback before I make the final decision!!!!

feedback.gif

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3473.JPG

Brendee,

Stupid question....but the top picture kind of makes them look silver. Are they silver or white? Also, piggybacking on Coco's question, are they true to size? Great choice though. They are fab. cheers.gif

Originally Posted by brendee2005 View Post

I just received my shoes! I am in love !
aeff709f-b933-f35f.jpg
aeff709f-b8fd-3473.jpg

So sad no more of my size left.. that was a good sale! Thanks for posting the website. I didn't know about it before.

Peach,

Just saw these on BTR today! 99 bucks!

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B5859C24

Hey Venus,

There's a Badgley sale on Beyond the Rack right now. All shoes are 99. I just posted the link above! I ordered my shoes from here... Badgley sales on BTR come along every month or so...

I bought this pair of Christian Louboutin Panier wedge sandals last summer. I wore it a couple of times but it still look reasonably new. I am a bit tempted to wear this for my beach wedding, as they look great!

Louboutin.jpgLouboutin1.jpgLouboutin2.jpg

I also just bought this pair of Tory Burch wedges which I am also thinking of wearing for the wedding. What do you girls think? Both pairs are versatile so I can definitely wear them again after the wedding.

Tory Burch1.jpgTory Burch2.jpg

I am on a shoe -craze shopping fest. I am just shopping for shoes that I think would fit but I can't make up my mind. My dress is still in the making, as I am still trying to lose weight before going for my final fitting. Any ideas, girls? And yes, I am still shoes shopping!

My shoes came in the other day, they are cute but kind of a disappointment. As I got a 6 1/2, which I normally wear, but these would be wayyyy to tight to wear all night and they are also super narrow. I have not taken them to the beach yet to see if they work, because it's been rainy. But I don't think I will keep them confused.gif

Originally Posted by coquine View Post

These are pretttyyyyyyy. This is what I am looking for. How high are they? Let mw know when you receive them if they are comfortable.

Shoot! They go fast. Make sure you sign up for their emails. You will get them every day, which can get annoying, but at least you will know when the go on sale again. I would say Badgleys come along once a month or so... I've bought a ton of stuff from there - lots of clothes and shoes

Originally Posted by coquine View Post

So sad no more of my size left.. that was a good sale! Thanks for posting the website. I didn't know about it before.