• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2131 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

Love betsy johnson!

Originally Posted by AmyG 

I posted my reception shoes on this thread and no one commented on them so I am trying it again.  Pleeease tell me what you think!   :-)

I wanted to spice things up so I got these magenta Betsey Johnson's.  I LOVE them!!!

AAAAC-JiwlwAAAAAASLcIw.jpg

#2132 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

I have my first dress fitting on Thursday so the pressure was on to get some shoes! I had been scouring the internet for months and just could not make a decision.  I am planning to likely wear flat sandals for most of the day but I LOVE shoes and heels and just had to have a great pair for pictures!  That being said I was having trouble justifying $200 + on a pair of navy heels for pictures sooooooo I ended up picking up these....

I am looking for HONEST opinions on what you think.... I can still return these so I am hoping for some feedback before I make the final decision!!!!

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3473.JPG

#2133 AmyG

AmyG
      • 189 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:38 PM

These are Beautiful.  Such a pretty shade of blue!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I have my first dress fitting on Thursday so the pressure was on to get some shoes! I had been scouring the internet for months and just could not make a decision.  I am planning to likely wear flat sandals for most of the day but I LOVE shoes and heels and just had to have a great pair for pictures!  That being said I was having trouble justifying $200 + on a pair of navy heels for pictures sooooooo I ended up picking up these....

I am looking for HONEST opinions on what you think.... I can still return these so I am hoping for some feedback before I make the final decision!!!!

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3473.JPG

#2134 venus909

venus909
        • 328 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

LOVE THEM!!!!  I sooo wanted these when I saw them on DSW.com but when I went to get them, they only had them in black... :-(  I am on the search for the perfect hot pink/fuschia heels...

I posted my reception shoes on this thread and no one commented on them so I am trying it again.  Pleeease tell me what you think!   :-)

I wanted to spice things up so I got these magenta Betsey Johnson's.  I LOVE them!!!

#2135 coquine

coquine
          • 236 posts
          • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:54 PM

I Iike this shade of blue. Very beautiful. I really like how the flower look on the side. Was afraid from the front view that the flower would look too big, but it looks nice from the side. It's not like any other that I have seen, it looks like it has more petals making the flower look fuller, it's pretty. They don't look too high, the small platform at the front is neat. Are they comfortable?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3473.JPG

#2136 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:01 PM

I love them, colour is awesome :D 

#2137 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

I think these are TOTALLY fabulous! I made an "owow" sound when I saw them... (just imagine it high pitched and woohoo sounding) :)

#2138 Manda123

Manda123
              • 380 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:18 PM

Peach,

Just saw these on BTR today! 99 bucks!

LOVE, love, love these? Where are they from? Do you mind me asking how much they are? I am looking for wedges... 

#2139 coquine

coquine
                • 236 posts
                • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

These are pretttyyyyyyy. This is what I am looking for. How high are they? Let mw know when you receive them if they are comfortable.

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 

Hey Ladies... I ordered my shoes today, can't wait for them to come in (Hope they are comfty)! I like that they are wedges. Does anyone have them or tried them one?

1500088-p-DETAILED.jpg

#2140 Manda123

Manda123
                • 380 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

Hey Venus,

There's a Badgley sale on Beyond the Rack right now. All shoes are 99. I just posted the link above! I ordered my shoes from here... Badgley sales on BTR come along every month or so...

Originally Posted by venus909 

LOVE THESE!!!!!!  I'm on the search for the perfect Badgely's... do these come in other colors? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users