• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2101 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:41 PM

Good to know!!

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Well I have fat flat feet and I would usually get a 10.5 in flat sandals, while getting a 10 in heels and 9.5 in sneakers. Yes my feet are that complicated, LOL. I ordered the sandals in a 10 because I also read someone post about them running big and I'm glad I did!! I would have had a pair of swim fins.
    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

#2102 mllek1986

mllek1986
    • Site Supporter
    • 182 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:45 PM

Perfect, thanks for your help

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Well I have fat flat feet and I would usually get a 10.5 in flat sandals, while getting a 10 in heels and 9.5 in sneakers. Yes my feet are that complicated, LOL. I ordered the sandals in a 10 because I also read someone post about them running big and I'm glad I did!! I would have had a pair of swim fins.
      Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

#2103 bmaxam12

bmaxam12
      • 67 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:05 PM

Just got my shoes in the mail and I LOVE them!! Planning on going barefoot for the wedding but my love of high heels could not keep me away from these afterward.  I got some Badgely Mischka's from an Ideeli.com sale for only $99!!!  I have a high-low dress too so they will be on full display!  I don't have a picture of me in them yet but here it is from the website.  I am not totally fond of the top ankle strap and it comes right out, so thinking i may just slip that sucker out...dunno if it will look dumb with that back part, but the long back of my dress will probably cover it up. Meh, whatever, it's my wedding and I will wear my shoes how I wanna

shoes.bmp

#2104 Brenners

Brenners
        • 807 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

Those are gorgeous!  I love Badgley Mischka!  I looked at some for myself but could not find the pair I liked in my color and on sale!  ideeli is awesome as I have bought other shoes and clothes from them.  I bought my dress rehearsal dress on that site.  You will ROCK these shoes!  Congrats!

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 

Just got my shoes in the mail and I LOVE them!! Planning on going barefoot for the wedding but my love of high heels could not keep me away from these afterward.  I got some Badgely Mischka's from an Ideeli.com sale for only $99!!!  I have a high-low dress too so they will be on full display!  I don't have a picture of me in them yet but here it is from the website.  I am not totally fond of the top ankle strap and it comes right out, so thinking i may just slip that sucker out...dunno if it will look dumb with that back part, but the long back of my dress will probably cover it up. Meh, whatever, it's my wedding and I will wear my shoes how I wanna

shoes.bmp

#2105 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

Gorgeous choice!

shoes.bmp

#2106 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
            • 186 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

I just bought my shoes!

s11_maribelle_2.psd.xml.jpg

#2107 alysam4785

alysam4785
              • 176 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:09 PM

lovvvee these

shoes.bmp

#2108 alysam4785

alysam4785
                • 176 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:11 PM

my bridesmaids are wearing these in apple red...they are honestly so cute! I'm mad I didn't get myself a pair now!

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

I just bought my shoes!

s11_maribelle_2.psd.xml.jpg

#2109 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                  • 614 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:55 AM

they really are, and comfy, too. I think they'd be perfect for going out (especially the fuscia ones - sooo cute!) and for only $50, I think it's totally worth it. ; )

Originally Posted by alysam4785 

my bridesmaids are wearing these in apple red...they are honestly so cute! I'm mad I didn't get myself a pair now! 

#2110 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
                    • 402 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:54 AM

Ok so as far as the sseko's go....

I wish I would have read the post before I ordered mine to order a size smaller. I do think they run a little big. I loved going on youtube and practicing all the different ways to tie. They are unique and comfortable.

I am wearing barefoot Jewels from Red-i by Chelsea for the ceremony. I needed some shoes to put on to go for the pics off-resort afterward. I tried to sseko's with my dress yesterday and unfortunatly I hated the way it looked. I just don't think the brown bottom looks fancy enough with a white dress. I am still glad i ordered them for vaca, but still need to find something else now : (

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users