Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2051 Jwed12

Jwed12
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:23 PM

shoes2.jpg

I'm in love with these, and they are only $25. They're a little high, but I think it's worth it with some Dr. Scholl's inserts. ;)

#2052 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
    • 614 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:37 PM

either dr scholl's or these insolia inserts - has anyone tried them? 

shoes2.jpg

I'm in love with these, and they are only $25. They're a little high, but I think it's worth it with some Dr. Scholl's inserts. ;)

#2053 coquine

coquine
      • 236 posts
      • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

All those shoes are so pretty! sigh... I haven't found my shoes yet. Maybe after I finished reading the > 200 pages of thread, it will help me decide. So far, I'm looking for some platform or wedged flip flops. None of them are high enough.. Need the height! :-)

#2054 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:18 AM

Wow, those are really nice.  I like the shade of blue! Are you wearing blue shoes also Kellygrrl?

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

either dr scholl's or these insolia inserts - has anyone tried them? 

davids shoes.png

#2055 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
        • 614 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:37 AM

no, although I think the idea is super-cute. I'm wearing the same shoes in ivory. I tried them in fuschia (GREAT color, btw), but it contrasted too much with my dress, which is a simple beach-y style.

I just love the brides who are going for it. the different colored shoes look amazing in pics. : )

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Wow, those are really nice.  I like the shade of blue! Are you wearing blue shoes also Kellygrrl?

#2056 anudrm

anudrm
          • 760 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:54 AM

I have a pair of Navy shoes that I plan on wearing for the ceremony and then I plan on ordering the flat shoes that someone posted (the strappy sandals that benefit the women of south africa) and most likely I'll order those in navy or silver.

no, although I think the idea is super-cute. I'm wearing the same shoes in ivory. I tried them in fuschia (GREAT color, btw), but it contrasted too much with my dress, which is a simple beach-y style.

I just love the brides who are going for it. the different colored shoes look amazing in pics. : ) 

#2057 ashley1316

ashley1316
            • 353 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

Hey those are my shoes! :o)

Yes i got them at michaels. Did u check in the scrapbooking section? thats where i got them from. good luck

hey ladies, I posted this question waaaaaay back in Feb but wanted to ask again. I'm looking for these specific 'I DO' stickers for shoes with a diamond ring as the 'O' in 'DO'. in Feb, several girls suggested they came from Michaels, but I've looked and looked at multiple Michaels and cannot find them. has anyone seen these? they're different than the ones on Etsy, though many of theirs are a close second.

just wanted to try again to see if anyone knew where to find them. thank you so much.

i do stickers.jpg

#2058 allbap

allbap
              • 54 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:11 AM

I am loving all these blue shoes.  Makes me want to change mine. NOT lol

#2059 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

thanks, ashley - great to see you still on here! I love when past brides stick around. I've already warned my FI that the forum doesn't stop after we're married. ; )

I looked all over the scrapbooking section. they have others, but nothing exactly the same. but I think the blue ones from etsy will be a good substitute. thanks again for writing!

Originally Posted by ashley1316 

Hey those are my shoes! :o)

Yes i got them at michaels. Did u check in the scrapbooking section? thats where i got them from. good luck

#2060 Brenners

Brenners
                  • 807 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

Kellygrrrl have you looked online to see if they are available there?  Stupid question I know but thought I would ask.  Also, have you been to an Archivers or other scrapbooking store to see if they have them?

thanks, ashley - great to see you still on here! I love when past brides stick around. I've already warned my FI that the forum doesn't stop after we're married. ; )

I looked all over the scrapbooking section. they have others, but nothing exactly the same. but I think the blue ones from etsy will be a good substitute. thanks again for writing! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users