Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2041 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
  • 614 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:33 AM

hey ladies, I posted this question waaaaaay back in Feb but wanted to ask again. I'm looking for these specific 'I DO' stickers for shoes with a diamond ring as the 'O' in 'DO'. in Feb, several girls suggested they came from Michaels, but I've looked and looked at multiple Michaels and cannot find them. has anyone seen these? they're different than the ones on Etsy, though many of theirs are a close second.

just wanted to try again to see if anyone knew where to find them. thank you so much.

i do stickers.jpg

#2042 JenK

JenK
    • 302 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

I too would like to know the answer to this because I have looked at Michaels too! Thanks for posting the question!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

hey ladies, I posted this question waaaaaay back in Feb but wanted to ask again. I'm looking for these specific 'I DO' stickers for shoes with a diamond ring as the 'O' in 'DO'. in Feb, several girls suggested they came from Michaels, but I've looked and looked at multiple Michaels and cannot find them. has anyone seen these? they're different than the ones on Etsy, though many of theirs are a close second.

just wanted to try again to see if anyone knew where to find them. thank you so much.

i do stickers.jpg

#2043 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

Saw a few similar ones on Amazon and Etsy but unable to find the exact one that I have (from Michaels).  Sorry.  I think they all look cute though.  Good Luck!!

#2044 Cdunn514

Cdunn514
        • 186 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:50 AM

I found these on etsy they are not exactly the same but have the ring for the O, they are from seller yourhappilyeverafter

i do stickers.jpg

#2045 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:20 PM

An Etsy Seller has them! I was going to purchase before I got my Loubs.

i do stickers.jpg

#2046 Starfish0512

Starfish0512
            • 283 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:36 PM

I would just buy two different size crystals and copy the picture... looks easy enough to do!

i do stickers.jpg

#2047 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
              • 614 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

thanks so much, ladies. when I started looking around today, I decided these were cuter and bought them in blue! : ) they were 20% off as well, so I paid $15 total.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

I found these on etsy they are not exactly the same but have the ring for the O, they are from seller yourhappilyeverafter

Diamond Ring I DO Crystal Shoe Stickers in Silver

#2048 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
                • 164 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

Mine are bright orange! The picture doesn't do them justice...they are soooo bright. I love them!

I love those!!

#2049 jennaba3

jennaba3
                  • 210 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:43 AM

I absolutley love these!! Beautiful!!

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

I bought my wedding shoes and then decided to experiment and attempt to bling out my heel. This is the first time I've ever done this. Here's a pic of my work. I completed one shoe, working on the other one now. The lighting doesn't do it any justice. I guarantee you, they look fab in person! I'm so excited. 

IMG_2910.JPG

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2914.JPG

#2050 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
                    • 402 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

Thank you ladies!! It was much easier than i thought. No messy glue..... so easy!!

Where did you find the materials? Does the heatgun or whatever come with the gems?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users