Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1931 jenna326

jenna326
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:20 AM

Here are mine...I'm getting married in the gazebo on the resort though.

shoes.jpg

#1932 Mona28

Mona28
    • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:43 PM

IMAG0024.jpg

Just got my shoes on sale for my beach front ceremony. My wedding ceremony will be on the lawn infront of the ocean so I think this will work. I plan to take my wedding photos on the gulf course with the ocean in the background and if I need to walk down the beach I should be able to do so in these.

IMAG0023.jpg

#1933 star18

star18
      • 201 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:18 PM

super cute!

Originally Posted by Amanda+Dave 

Here are my shoes ... I was out buying some new flip flops, since my puppy thought my existing pairs would make great chew toys, when I saw them. They are perfect for my dress which also has some flower detail in the single strap.

I am soooo excited. A little over three months until we say I do!!!

shoes1.jpg

shoes2.jpg

#1934 starrysim

starrysim
        • 349 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

My wedding isn't on the beach, it will be on a balcony.  Here are my shoes.  They're a little too white compared to my dress, but I've decided I can live with it.  They're Aldo's Strozier.  As high as I can go without being uncomfortable, and they're very grippy on the bottom, love them.

Aldo Strozier.jpg

me4.jpg

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#1935 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:37 AM

Your dress is very similar to mine!!!!!!

Originally Posted by starrysim 

My wedding isn't on the beach, it will be on a balcony.  Here are my shoes.  They're a little too white compared to my dress, but I've decided I can live with it.  They're Aldo's Strozier.  As high as I can go without being uncomfortable, and they're very grippy on the bottom, love them.

Aldo Strozier.jpg

me4.jpg

#1936 Amanda+Dave

Amanda+Dave
            • 509 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:46 AM

Love love love your dress! It's gorgeous. Shoes look great with it as well.

Originally Posted by starrysim 

Aldo Strozier.jpg

me4.jpg

#1937 Shahlo

Shahlo
              • 253 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

Hey ladies, check out the beyond the rack http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B5923691

80% on all summer sandals and shoes

#1938 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:36 AM

My latest DIY is flower shoe clips for my BMs for flip flops for the reception/party (if they want to take their heels off!

I picked up the flip flops on sale at Superstore here in Canada (they're joe fresh) for $1.97!

Here they are!!!

IMG_3357.JPG

#1939 andrea2006

andrea2006
                  • 88 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:41 PM

I am sure this has been asked on this thread before but I can't find it...I am getting married at a gazebo so I want so wear a heel, nothing to crazy though since I want to wear it to the reception and not have sore feet.  My problem is that my wedding photos will be taken on the beach where I can't wear heels...my initial thought was go barefoot but now I am worried about the length of my dress, I can't have it hemmed for my shoes then go barefoot for pictures.  Now I am thinking maybe try to find some wedge sandals the same height to wear at the beach

Any thoughts from previous brides?

#1940 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                    • 614 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:14 PM

that's pretty much the concensus - either wedges or platform flip flops if you're concerned about the length when you're standing on the beach, though I don't know if it will be a huge deal. I am planning to change from 4" platform heels to barefoot on the beach for pictures and didn't think too much about it since the dress has a train and will be flowy regardless.

Originally Posted by andrea2006 

I am sure this has been asked on this thread before but I can't find it...I am getting married at a gazebo so I want so wear a heel, nothing to crazy though since I want to wear it to the reception and not have sore feet.  My problem is that my wedding photos will be taken on the beach where I can't wear heels...my initial thought was go barefoot but now I am worried about the length of my dress, I can't have it hemmed for my shoes then go barefoot for pictures.  Now I am thinking maybe try to find some wedge sandals the same height to wear at the beach

Any thoughts from previous brides?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users