Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1831 amberm390

amberm390
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

I tried on the Maribelle shoes at David's bridal and they were surprisingly pretty comfortable. Granted, I was only in them for a few minutes though! For anyone looking for something a bit more casual, I found these in my search for shoes...they are from Dress Barn. I bought them because I think the starfish is just so cute and 'beachy' looking, even though I still need to try them on w/ my gown; however, I figured they would be cute to wear with any dress in Mexico:) They are sooo sooo sooo comfortable!!

#1832 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
    • 91 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

foot jewlery.jpg

OK ladies! We did it! this is the aqua pair my friend made!!! I paid 50$ for all the bead etc for 7 pairs of the foot jewelry!!  Not to bad if i say so myself!!!!

#1833 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

I love the detail around the ankle! Nice choice!

Originally Posted by carly 

Ok, I'll go! I bought two pairs, one for beach ceremony and one for the reception. Both are from ebay, different sellers.
        EBAY Store - Click the image to open in full size.
        EBAY Store - Click the image to open in full size.

#1834 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:47 PM

Another good find from what I hear and have seen advertised isChelsea+Eric_W_0095.JPG

#1835 Shahlo

Shahlo
          • 253 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:06 AM

Thank you for sharing this important info Kelly. I've made my mind after reading your post. I am going with RSVP!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

the taller platform on the first pair will probably make those more comfortable than the ninas. when I wore nina shoes on concrete, I barely made it through my brother's 15-minute ceremony, even with foot petals. for me, it's all about what feels best.

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

also, there's a pair at david's that resembles the ninas which may be more comfortable because the platform is higher. you can try them on in the store to ensure you get the fit/sizing right (they don't allow returns, everything at david's is final sale).

those are the ones I went with, but it took a couple tries to find a pair that didn't rub the top part of my foot:

I love the RSVP !!

#1836 allbap

allbap
            • 54 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

thanks for the website.

Originally Posted by RaychelRae 

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
              So how do you plan on doing the 'blinging'? Just curious, because I may have to do it on a pair of my shoes!!! I've been able to copy some stuff with DIY, but figuring that one out seems a little daunting. The only thing I've blinged, was a pimp cup for a bachelorette party! haha. But I used a glue gun, and that would not work for shoes.
              I found this website called Crystals2Love and they have everything you need to rhinestone something. They sell individual swarovski crystals in all sizes and colors plus the specific kind of glue you need and these little sticks with wax on the end of them to pick up each little crystal and place it on whatever you're crystaling. They aren't bad priced either. If I end up liking my shoes I ordered, I'm going to start crystaling them right away b/c it will pry take me a year to finish them! Well worth it though! ; )

#1837 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
              • 170 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:01 PM

I am going barefoot for my beach wedding but I am thinking about either getting blue foot jewelry or have a blue design painted on my toes if I don't come up with anything esle for my something blue!

#1838 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:10 PM

Love the idea of custom foot jewels as your 

I am going barefoot for my beach wedding but I am thinking about either getting blue foot jewelry or have a blue design painted on my toes if I don't come up with anything esle for my something blue!

#1839 JenK

JenK
                  • 302 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

Beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by MJB3172012 

Let's try this again... here are the Etsy decals I just added to my Badgley Mischka Kiwi's.   Great photo opportunities!

2011-08-02_14-40-12_660.jpg

#1840 beachbride312

beachbride312
                    • 95 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:16 PM

i LOOOOOOVE those shoes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users