Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1821 MJKH

MJKH
  • Site Supporter
  • 654 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:23 AM

Hey Shahlo...is your wedding date Jan/12?  I only ask because in your profile it says 2011.  We're getting married a couple of weeks later there!  

Shoe wise, my vote is for #2!  They're WHITE white, whereas the ones on top are a little warmer...right?  The only other thing to consider is that they say a shoe without an ankle strap makes your legs appear longer and leaner.  But I love the ones with the straps!

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

Hi ladies,

I need your help with shoes. Finding shoes was more difficult than the dress :). I have these two and I can't decide which one to get. Please help!

rsvp.jpg

nina.jpg

#1822 MJB3172012

MJB3172012
    • Site Supporter
    • 64 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

I've posted pics of my shoes before, but just added my decals from Etsy.  I love the way they turned out!  I think these will provide some great photo opportunities.  :)

Attached Files

March 17, 2012
      Iberostar Bavaro
      Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      Bride and Groom + 44 guests booked!

#1823 MJB3172012

MJB3172012
      • Site Supporter
      • 64 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

Let's try this again... here are the Etsy decals I just added to my Badgley Mischka Kiwi's.   Great photo opportunities!

2011-08-02_14-40-12_660.jpg

March 17, 2012
        Iberostar Bavaro
        Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
        Bride and Groom + 44 guests booked!

#1824 Shahlo

Shahlo
        • 253 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

I did check the reviews also hoping it'll help me, but both were really good so it made it more difficult :). I haven't tried them on and will be ordering through zappos.

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

I can't pick either. :) Have you checked out the reviews for both?? Sometimes that can help make the difference. Or have you been able to try them on?

Hey MJKH, thanks for letting me know about the date, I didn't realize I had it wrong :). Congrats on your wedding! We are staying at GS the second week after everyone leaves :).

You are right about the second one, they are white white. I didn't even think of it. It's so hard to make a decision on shoes, I wish I could just get both of them but I can't justify it right now :).

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Hey Shahlo...is your wedding date Jan/12?  I only ask because in your profile it says 2011.  We're getting married a couple of weeks later there!  

Shoe wise, my vote is for #2!  They're WHITE white, whereas the ones on top are a little warmer...right?  The only other thing to consider is that they say a shoe without an ankle strap makes your legs appear longer and leaner.  But I love the ones with the straps!

Thank you for your input ladies!!!!

#1825 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
          • 237 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

Well, with Zappos, think of it this way: if you order a pair and don't LOVE them, you can always send them back for the other pair, and you're not out anything. :)

#1826 Shahlo

Shahlo
            • 253 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

Thanks, Kimberli! You are right.

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Well, with Zappos, think of it this way: if you order a pair and don't LOVE them, you can always send them back for the other pair, and you're not out anything. :)

#1827 mel72683

mel72683
              • 52 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:12 AM

Here are my shoes :)

DSC_3379.JPG

#1828 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

the taller platform on the first pair will probably make those more comfortable than the ninas. when I wore nina shoes on concrete, I barely made it through my brother's 15-minute ceremony, even with foot petals. for me, it's all about what feels best.

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

Hi ladies,

I need your help with shoes. Finding shoes was more difficult than the dress :). I have these two and I can't decide which one to get. Please help!

rsvp.jpg

nina.jpg

#1829 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                  • 614 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:59 AM

also, there's a pair at david's that resembles the ninas which may be more comfortable because the platform is higher. you can try them on in the store to ensure you get the fit/sizing right (they don't allow returns, everything at david's is final sale).

those are the ones I went with, but it took a couple tries to find a pair that didn't rub the top part of my foot:

Hi ladies,

rsvp.jpg

nina.jpg

#1830 brendee2005

brendee2005
                    • 456 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:34 PM

I love the RSVP !!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users