• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1681 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
  • 614 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:23 PM

I have now. seen. EVERYTHING. ; )

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Alright for all of us shoe whores lol i thought i would post this, another bride (cant remember who SORRY) posted this link for hand painted shoes..link below i sent a request regarding cost and this is what i got back

for black and white paint it was 225 to add colour was 20 to add jems was 40 for a total of 285.00 you can buy shoes and send them or buy them from her. just thought i would share with everyone!

http://www.figgieshoes.com/

#1682 heavenone

heavenone
    • 169 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

I just bought these Matisse Tessa sandals at DSW for around $60 also saw them on Zappos for 95 (1604341-1-2x.jpg

Still looking for a fun pair of heels.  I'd love to wear heels for the ceremony (on the beach, in the sand) but figure I'll sink. Has anyone had any luck with heels or wedges in the sand? I was looking at a few shoes with a thin wedge like this one below. Wedge heel too skinny for the sand? Any suggestions?

1417900-4-2x.jpg

#1683 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:11 AM

I would love to wear wedges as well.  I live near some lakes so I plan to wear a pair that I already own to the local beach and see how it works.  I will let you know if wedges work in the sand!  :)

Originally Posted by heavenone 

I just bought these Matisse Tessa sandals at DSW for around $60 also saw them on Zappos for 95 (1604341-1-2x.jpg

Still looking for a fun pair of heels.  I'd love to wear heels for the ceremony (on the beach, in the sand) but figure I'll sink. Has anyone had any luck with heels or wedges in the sand? I was looking at a few shoes with a thin wedge like this one below. Wedge heel too skinny for the sand? Any suggestions?

1417900-4-2x.jpg

#1684 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
        • 237 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

So I'm still searching endlessly for my shoes... but I did find this super cute pair for my flower girl at Target for $8. They're super sparkly in person.Keira's shoes.jpg

#1685 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:02 PM

Badgley Mischka has a thin pair of wedges like you showed below.

Here is a link so you can see what they look like

I just bought these Matisse Tessa sandals at DSW for around $60 also saw them on Zappos for 95 (

So I'm still searching endlessly for my shoes... but I did find this super cute pair for my flower girl at Target for $8. They're super sparkly in person.Keira's shoes.jpg

#1686 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
            • 237 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

Tori,

Nope, no big girl sizes! Darn huh?! :) And I debated on those same Steve Madden shoes before too!! They're gorgeous!

#1687 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
              • 237 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:16 PM

I take that back, I looked online and Target had some of a different brand but VERY similar in women's sizes. They were sold out online though, so you'd have to try in store. :)

#1688 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:37 PM

Thanks!!!!!! I never think to look online as a Canadian but I get over to the states every once in awhile (another trip for OOT shopping in August hopefully) so I will definitely check out what they have!!!! They have some similar looks for my BMs that are slip ons for only $20 or so which is PERFECT!!!!!!

#1689 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

Tori:

Target is coming to canada, as they bought out ZELLERS!!!! but i dont know when this will happen! but i do know i got a phone call to change our credit card to a target card lol so im thinking soon. If you want i can always pick them up for u if i see them on my way back home!!!!! or we can do that day trip lol

I luv the silver look of these shoes, really nice, and u cant beat the price either

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Thanks!!!!!! I never think to look online as a Canadian but I get over to the states every once in awhile (another trip for OOT shopping in August hopefully) so I will definitely check out what they have!!!! They have some similar looks for my BMs that are slip ons for only $20 or so which is PERFECT!!!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1690 MrsAlmaguer2011

MrsAlmaguer2011
                    • 68 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/sandals/flats/79370177-nipps/81&flagid=wfsa40under

try aldoshoes.com! they have cute sandals!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users