Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1661 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:02 AM

yeah I couldnt believe it, im so upset....however, the GEEK SQUAD said they have gotten I think most of the wedding stuff back for me (found out last night) of course after trying to redo it all lol

but i did lose some of it....so i might have to call in a favor of you hunny!!!!! I LOST MY DOOR HANGERS, and my new laptop doesnt have my program on it yet, is there any chance you can do me a HUGE fav and do some for me if I give you the new colours and what not

I cant wait to see you OOT stuff, what did you get for it

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

OMG!!!! No way Leigh, that is awful!!! Let me know if you need any of your templates or anything I still have them in my email I believe!!!  Finished my OOT shopping this weekend and am pulling my bags together today!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1662 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

Oh Leigh I'm so sorry! I promise you that I'll send you a template this week of my clothing/accessories planning for wedding & honeymoon. I'll recreate it since I lost mine due to my laptop dying as well, but you'll have it this week. Hopefully that'll help you breathe a bit easier! xoxo

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

yeah I couldnt believe it, im so upset....however, the GEEK SQUAD said they have gotten I think most of the wedding stuff back for me (found out last night) of course after trying to redo it all lol

but i did lose some of it....so i might have to call in a favor of you hunny!!!!! I LOST MY DOOR HANGERS, and my new laptop doesnt have my program on it yet, is there any chance you can do me a HUGE fav and do some for me if I give you the new colours and what not

#1663 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:01 PM

Of course!!!! PM me your colours and what you are looking for and I would be happy to help!!! I posted a thread with my OOTs so check them out!!!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

#1664 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:06 PM

awwww sweetie your awesome!!!!!! that would be one less thing i have to add to my list of things i have to replace and re do.

Thank you so much muahhh lol

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Oh Leigh I'm so sorry! I promise you that I'll send you a template this week of my clothing/accessories planning for wedding & honeymoon. I'll recreate it since I lost mine due to my laptop dying as well, but you'll have it this week. Hopefully that'll help you breathe a bit easier! xoxo

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1665 becks1581

becks1581
          • 477 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

TilleryWeddingDay-4.jpgI wore purple Kate Spade heels for dinner and dancing and LOVED them!  Our ceremony was on the beach so I wore beaded Steve Madden sandals to walk down the aisle.

#1666 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:41 PM

awww thank you hun,im stressin a little here lol lol so what ill do is e-mail you my board, and also my linen colour which is also on my menu, wedding program etc: i know youll do a great job......i wish i had my program,,,,,i miss my program!

thank you so so so much! and as soon as i posted the last post, i noticed your OOT thread lol they look really great I LUV THEM

Of course!!!! PM me your colours and what you are looking for and I would be happy to help!!! I posted a thread with my OOTs so check them out!!!!

#1667 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

That is a great picture! i luv the colour of your shoes

Originally Posted by becks1581 

TilleryWeddingDay-4.jpgI wore purple Kate Spade heels for dinner and dancing and LOVED them!  Our ceremony was on the beach so I wore beaded Steve Madden sandals to walk down the aisle.

#1668 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

alrighty lool i e-mailed you! let me now if you want anything else and thank you

#1669 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                  • 923 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:07 PM

Chelsea,

I just checked out your website... it's awesome! Which came first the wedding or the business?

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

They definitely are nabreu7! All can be customized by color/style/personality! In case you need to see any "in action" - I just posted a video here: http://www.redibychelsea.com/. It's a must to show those pedicured toes off on the big day!

#1670 Kat1919

Kat1919
                    • 58 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

Love this thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users